Calling for Honda S2000 owners!!!

Feb 17, 2007
Hiya,

I like to get in touch with Honda S2000 owners in Malaysia. The aim is to share knowledge just about everything from engine upgrades, tuning, maintanence......

I live in UK for many years and plan to come back soon. Of course, my ride :angel_smile: Vortech supercharged Mase tuned S2000 with 350bhp, AEM EMS and 750 injectors with be coming with me. Obviously , there are still room for improvement and i like to share with local owners!

Cheers
Rambo1:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
hope to see you soon (after all the paper work) which i know you will be put thru hell just to bring back your car.

I doubt anyone S2k here is FI'ed. I only know of one particular F20 S2k that has been "worked on" on engine & with nice "shoes" too. it drives pretty well.

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
i have a silverstone grey AP1 year 99, all stock with semi slick tyres and lowered coil. I did not upgrade my S2000 because it was already perfect to me back then..the car is fast enough to beat alot others in corners, but again, i brought the car just for fun, not for winning or racing,coz i have other competition cars as well..In future,i might change to full amuse GT1 bodykit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In light of recent events, I thought it'd be prudent to talk about flooding and how it affects us - the motorheads.

Generally speaking, water + engine = BAD

Not referring to those water/methanol injection kits, those inject very small amounts of water into the intake and usually as a mist. I'm talking about copious amounts of water that seep into your engine bay through your cold air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience