Calling all Scoupe owner.!!

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hey. as some of you know that i own a scoupe too..
now i am seeking all owner of scoupe perhaps set up for a meeting.
my location subang jaya.
anyway.. i too plan to custom some performance part such as light weight crank pulley. etc etc..
as i rebuildoing my car..
anyone intersted to meet up? for a yc session?

contact me .
012 345 2343
just call me unknown1x. ^^

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I had very bad experience with this car!:bawling::bawling:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
ah. tell me about it.
infomation will be appreciate/

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
ah. tell me about it.
infomation will be appreciate/
Okay , not insulting about Scoupe car k..after Scoupe owner come and find me..haha..It started when my father bought this car as a 3rd car as he bought it for 16k.So , my mother was told to drive it..after months of minor servicing and repairing , the major one came , from what i could recall , one of it was the gearbox..when my mom was driving it , she experience many many breakdowns along highways and "kampung" road.This gave bad experience to me since it created worries..So , send it to a reliable workshop and was told that those major parts as i mention could not be repaired OR it is very difficult to find..This was what we were told..It happens long time ago anyways..So , things got complicated due to this "Scoupe" = "Stupidcoupe" (refering to MY car ) and my parents decided to sell it but could only sell it for 4k although it was less then a year..the end!:biggrin:

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey mr looseand.. all i can say is that.. its an old car.. so yea.. with an old car breakdowns are not unheard off somemore its secondhand so u wont know how the last onwer treated it.. so yea.. i guess it can happen to anycar.. an old car especially korean car will lose its value really quick too.. btw.. parts can be found if u know where to find them..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
hey mr looseand.. all i can say is that.. its an old car.. so yea.. with an old car breakdowns are not unheard off somemore its secondhand so u wont know how the last onwer treated it.. so yea.. i guess it can happen to anycar.. an old car especially korean car will lose its value really quick too.. btw.. parts can be found if u know where to find them..[/QUOTE

Yup , a friend of mine just bought the a Scoupe last year..so , i ask him this and that and i was told that there are parts but not many sources..anyways,how is your Scoupe and got picture?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
mine is okla.. but still got probs and all.. its running fine though.. nah no pics man... sorry.. maybe u can ask ur friend to join us.. we need more scoupe onwers here:)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
mine is okla.. but still got probs and all.. its running fine though.. nah no pics man... sorry.. maybe u can ask ur friend to join us.. we need more scoupe onwers here:)
Izzit your 2nd car ? .. Will do so , if are online ( MSN ) .. Share about your problem and how much you bought it..

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hhaha i agree.. there are parts thats hard to find.. and there are those thats is EXTREMELY expensive.. but.. trick is..
you can fit some proton parts to the car.. just need some sourcing and understanding..
besides.. as scoupe mention.. previous owner makes a world differences.. my previous owner is a total lost person that dont know much about cars.. so.. i have alot to clean it.> ^^

my car should be back on street in another months i think.. lol.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
cool.. dude i wanna ride in ur car once its done.. should be having gud pickup with a plan of 150whp.. :) u doin anything else besides upgrading the turbo? bluprinting balancing? cams?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Wah , proton parts can fit in..cool cool..for examples?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
well.. for now.. i can tell you something that i have changed with some price from hyundai and proton..

1) your timing belt original ( 178) proton saga 8v ( 65)
2) Timing belt bearing Orui ( 135 i think ) wira 1.5 sohc aka 4g15 ( 30)
3) Front & rear abs use iswara, ( just decides rather you wants to change to proton screws? or bore to bigger hole to fit hyundai's bigger screw) ori is 200++ proton 55
4) clutch is 8.5 inch same as satria putra 1.8 . but.. 8.5 inch is expensive by nature.
5) engine mounting. each piece cost min 170 to 280 ori, just send to shop to change the rubber only @ 250 for 4 pcs (include 1 bottom share same as wira 4g15.
6) cam pulley = same as 4g15 wira injection.

body part... haha good luck! dont buy original.. if you can. coz.. ori bumber is 500 ++ already.
other thing like drive shaft / axle original sets will cost you 700 - 850 per pcs.. just ask your foreman to repair it. if send machine shop make also cheaper then 400 bucks. i done mine for 250.

so.. that should saves you abouut.. 1-2k in the end? hahahah unless you lazy then mak kena CHOP lor.. learn about your parts.. ask around and.. you might be shocked! on how cheap things might be.

anyway. scoupe.. my engine KABOOM! piston ring pecah and masuk air. so i rebuilt it. seeking for bearings now.. some says. 4g92/93 might just be perfect fit ( pending comfirmation).
so i never change anything,, just pnp and balance.. probly ask him to mod my puny turbo to bigger fin go get better AR. and spool faster? ( yet to start that )

nothing much ler... just mod the oil pump to increase pressure for future mod.

sad to say.. i estimate..by time i fully rebuild and upgrade the engine.. total cost + workman about 8k i think,, lol! workmanship + upgrades cost more then parts cost.. hahaha

fuel reg 300-400
fuel pump 500
racing clutch + 500 more then standard one
adj cam pulllet 200-300
redo all hose = estimate 300 bucks.
PNP + balance cost about 1500-1800

so.. looseand. to answer your "expensive cost " actually.. if i minus all my itchy backside mods... just complete overhaul costing less then 4k including your engine oils. lol

what say you? ^^ eh still finding anyone itchy enuff to share share custon few parts.. lol
anyway.. scoupe, i might just wants to meet up with the dude you says that produce cheaper bodywork one.. someone in bt. caves?.

other random news. ( this sunday i going to go play GO-KART @ usj speedway.. anyone wants to join? ^^ 55 bucks for 20 mins run.
Hey , thanks for sharing..shall use your info to share with my friends..

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey man...the bodykit fella is in subang.. last time alex said he wanted bumper so i took him there too.. his workmanship okla.. but i must say his bumpers are strong.. made out of fiber though..:)

gud luck with completing ur engine mods:)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
hey man...the bodykit fella is in subang.. last time alex said he wanted bumper so i took him there too.. his workmanship okla.. but i must say his bumpers are strong.. made out of fiber though..:)

gud luck with completing ur engine mods:)
\

are you refering to alex woo??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and the largest city in the Canton of Zurich. While Zurich was the largest city in Switzerland, it was not the capital of Switzerland. (Bern has all the glamour to become the capital of Switzerland, despite lesser inhabitants in the city). Most people who lives in Zurich speaks German, which I understood the language more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience