C-West Headlight Kit(or its equivalent)

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where to source and how much those non pop-up headlight kits such as C-West, Re Amemiya have to offer?

Thanks in advance.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Ah Pang said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where to source and how much those non pop-up headlight kits such as C-West, Re Amemiya have to offer?

Thanks in advance.
Bro,
The C-west lookalike is from USD$400 (RM1.5k) and above without shipping. U can source from Japan or US. RX-7 mag have many ads for those non-pop-up head lights. RE Amemiya one is RM5-6k.:mouth_closed:

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
boss,

you got the links?i cant find USD400 ler...cheapest i found also was RE Sleek type which is USD589(without HID).

Can show the link ar?Thanks!

paretto

Feb 3, 2006
ah pang, my car is fitted with the non pop-up ones..

it was installed by the previous owner, but its not in so good condition.. i prefer the stock ones rather than the one i have..

if u interested PM me, maybe we can swap or something..

paretto

Feb 3, 2006
miata said:
paretto: have we met?
well it depends miata, i'm not sure i know u myself.. paretto = hasrul. so have we met?:confused_smile:

pang: got ur no..i'll give u a call later this week..

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
jasonlel: bro...we'll see...kekeke...

paretto: i apologise on behalf of miata. it is his nature to pick guys up from forums such as this...yup, am waiting to view your headlights.

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Ahhhh so you are getting another FD for yourself huh....

Keep us posted!!!!

Ah Pang said:

paretto: i apologise on behalf of miata. it is his nature to pick guys up from forums such as this...yup, am waiting to view your headlights.

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Ah Pang said:

just becaused i picked u up b4 in this forums and dumped you , you shouldnt be so sore about it pang.

Oh sorry paretto , i dont think we ve met. I am nick btw

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i would like to know what is the best piping diameter for my auto gsr?now still using the standard piping from the engine to the muffler but the muffler change already larr...would it help my auto gsr give some better performance after changing the piping?thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience