Buying a tracked car

WRM

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Peace everyone,
I wud like to ask regarding buying an Eg 2 door which had been used on track before.
Iz it worth it to buy it with some goodies inside at a gud price or NOT?

Coz i asked pomen saying the car chassis/body not syiok anymore.
I am juz looking for everydy driving,not drag or trek.

Thanks for YOUR ADVISE>

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
u mean a road legal car but used on track racing right? or a track car with no pink slip?

it depends how much time it spend on track... if ocasional trackdays it should be ok... but too much time in battle n too many HP been done... yes.. chasis detiorirating is more than a normal road car....

WRM

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes Luka,it is a road legal but used on track.
I was told it was sponsored a motor oil company,use for battles i guess.
So i better avoid it?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
too much time on the tracks n too much hp can destroy chasis.. but some ppl hv their chasis reinforced...but still... its best to find a normal road car... better a week end ride owner... but price would be high though...

ap3xi

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
have to see the car to confirm. If u r lucky minor accidents but well reinforced chassis is ok

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
wtf happened to your daddy budget of 25k-30k?? last time u asked between Honda EG and SGTi...then u asked about either original EG6 compared to converted EK....now u deciding whether u shud buy a track car for daily use...
:hmmmm::stupid:

u better sit down and study...take public transport instead of giving yourself headache which car is which...aiya...

wanna reply oso feel like its not going nowhere...only to have some new questions in a week's time...

student nowadays very much free time ler....damn i was born in the wrong era...

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Just buy a bicycle laa....can keep you in shape...and save money...haha:rofl:

WRM

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,
if i hav so much TIME,wuldnt i b oredi bought the car?
Im finishing my sem end of this month,
then oni cn i go around n reali purchase a car.
In the meantime,lemme gather as much info as possible not to get cheated.

Kaman la,how to travel with bycicle 150 KM?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yes u have a lot of free time...enuff to find all the unnecessary information...its all about the budget...i too likes to ask ferrari forum about difference between a modded f360 vs an enzo...

concentrate on your studies la....ur not going nowhere at the rate u r going at...get a car to go A to B...get a good job...good salary...then talk about modding cars....

i started with an iswara...3 years...then i bought an ol skool accord...4 years...then i bought a halfcut...2 years work....

like i said...kids nowadays got it good...then started to think outside the box

WRM

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello, kwan,
First of all,i hav redi thought bout it loong time ago,
I know my limits n its not wrong to get treat for myself if financially aloowed.
If I DONT know m Limit how wud i get to a reputable U with a scholar? Thanksto GOD.

Kaman la bro!
i wont b spending full time modiing my car of coz,i juz wan to learn more bout it,plus syiok2 abit.

I mean look at U!How old r u??
At ur age u r suppposed to b spending time livin ur life wif famili n mayb inventing sumthing/
doing charity whatsoever!

AND here u GUYS R, wasting UR TIME during or after working=modding cars,BS.
Im not disrespecting U,but im trying to say a reality..
Look at ur nick even,satanic?=i thot u suppose to b example for young guys like me?

I know wut im doing may b wrong,but i guess at least im doing it NOW rather than when I m older..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
WRM....(i tot wrc :lol:)

-if u want an eg so badly and the only price that was affordable to u then go on...

-if u can live with probably:
1)damaged chasis (re-aligned but not 100% back to original factory)
2)abused,modified engine and drivetrain (yes many goodies but it sure costing a bombs to replace when their lifetime at its last)
3)willing to spare big money on minor repairs/maintenance-worst case senario u need to do full overhaul in less than a year of ownership (refer to no.2)

if its okay with u then go on....

but if the above wasn't okay at all then avoid it and find other ride that fits your bill...simple and easy.. :hmmmm:

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
don't get cheated too....most of the time, track car are not road-legal in the first place, hence people use 'em on track only....if all of the sudden they want to retire a track car to become a road-legal one, can b fishy also...usually it's the other way around...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience