Buying a Lancer Evo?

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Most of used evos I surveyed around JB, they changed to racing clutch which I can say very hard to press for daily driving... Some of it even undergone major engine upgrading works...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
I also surveyed through net and seems like very hard to find an evo with power train(engine, transmission, driveshafts..etc) at almost stock condition. subaru v8 n v9 easy to fine them in stock condition. even with 30k milleage.But evo is more active IMHO and easily supported by our local mech & hafcuts shops. could be there's a lots of subaru shops out there that i don't know off.

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
I also surveyed through net and seems like very hard to find an evo with power train(engine, transmission, driveshafts..etc) at almost stock condition. subaru v8 n v9 easy to fine them in stock condition. even with 30k milleage.But evo is more active IMHO and easily supported by our local mech & hafcuts shops. could be there's a lots of subaru shops out there that i don't know off.
Yup true... I'm afraid dat those extension modification will cause problem later.... Troubleshooting, repairing, wear and tear.. of course $$$$... Btw I have in mind 1 evo6 CP9A year '99 at RM80k wif minor modification... Izzit worthful?

balasjoe

500 RPM
Jan 13, 2005
Yup true... I'm afraid dat those extension modification will cause problem later.... Troubleshooting, repairing, wear and tear.. of course $$$$... Btw I have in mind 1 evo6 CP9A year '99 at RM80k wif minor modification... Izzit worthful?
yes! buy mine :D

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
My baby will beready this Wednesday

It is a very stressful waiting day by dy for the day to come.
:biggrin:

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
any links to the car ?
bro try this link http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/374720-evo8-mr.html
last time i was deal with this owner but suddenly i have another choice that currently im using now:biggrin: ...try call his number...what i know is previous owner dont have any loan with bank..so u can try find the loan but remember bank need invoice..they will not entertain with direct loan..need to rent invoice from car dealer that usually cost about 300 to 2k...anyway gud luck for ur hunting..cheers

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
one guy was waiting for his loan to approve to get the car bro. maybe already bought lah.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
My baby will beready this Wednesday

It is a very stressful waiting day by dy for the day to come.
:biggrin:
put up some photos when u got the car bro .

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

anybody can help me?:confused:
sorry bro i dont have the info. maybe some of mlocians will reply you soon

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
The ads in Mudah looks like ride belongs to Gordon.
I think we have 2 Evos and one converted for sale which is own by MLOCians

SilXXX - E4/5/6
AXXy - E9
XXXXuan - Converted Evo from CK lancer

Happy hunting

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Hi guys

Just to inform that i have received my Evo ix MR last Friday. I totally agree that the car is very poweful and very very fun to drive. But cannot cross 200km/h, speed cut at 190km/h. :banghead:

And the best thing is the connering part. Newbie like me can take a quite sharp corner very smooth and stable. Melekat di jalan :driver:

Fuel consumption is good. From JB until KL Including 1 hour roadblock regarding BERSIH demonstration clocked 420km at last bar.

And guys, my evo ix mr got her first public attraction when i stop at Putrajaya. A few people came to me and ask if they can take picture possing with my car. :biggrin: damn so proud because we earned it with our titik peluh right?

Evo is very nice and no regret getting it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys ..... and girls ( if any!)

Need your advise.....
My car is due for routine 5000KM service.
Last service I put in semi sentec oil.

THe problem is, I will be away for 3-4 months and my car wil basically lying there ideal for 3-4 months.
I will unplug the battery cable and leave the car there ideal for 3-4 months ..
apart of that .. what more I can do to ensure my baby can run after 4 months later?

Another question would be, should I service my car and let her ideal there for few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience