Dec 13, 2006
Re: Buying an Lancer Evo?

wolfie, have you got your car yet?

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban

mizourri bro.... I'm still waitting... taking ages of time... my heart beat going to explode... for fuck sake...

Bump: mizunori77 bro.... I'm still waitting... taking ages of time... my heart beat going to explode... for fuck sake...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

mizourri bro.... I'm still waitting... taking ages of time... my heart beat going to explode... for fuck sake...

Bump: mizunori77 bro.... I'm still waitting... taking ages of time... my heart beat going to explode... for fuck sake...
i know how you feel bro... the wait is really killing... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban

been searching... info for E9... not much available... at least can ease the pain of waitting... btw ... what do you do do your car when you get it in the 1st place? audio? anything? do you think installing wastegate, turbo timer, BOV and boost meter is wise? I mean... after some research.. wastegate and boost meter is link to each other... need some advice ... thnx mate..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

been searching... info for E9... not much available... at least can ease the pain of waitting... btw ... what do you do do your car when you get it in the 1st place? audio? anything? do you think installing wastegate, turbo timer, BOV and boost meter is wise? I mean... after some research.. wastegate and boost meter is link to each other... need some advice ... thnx mate..
1. before you do anything, make sure naza keeps their promise to service your car first before you take it. ask for proof (receipts) that they have changed the engine oil, oil filter, etc (when i inquired at naza, the sales rep offered this).

2. when you get your car, bring it to a workshop that has experience in evo to do a checkup first. be prepared to change belts, flush radiator, change gearbox oil, lsd and ayc oil, replace worn parts such as seals, bleed brake fluids, change spark plugs, etc. after that, you can do other stuff. items 5-9 can be done at the workshop too.

3. if ur head unit is still the jap unit, you will have to add booster to get local radio stations. another option is to change the head unit. for evo9, i think it comes with a kenwood single din HU. while you are changing your HU, PLEASE PLEASE fix an alarm system too.

4. wastegate not really needed at the moment coz i'm assuming your engine is still stock? ur turbo will have its internal wastegate to settle things.

5. bov is up to you lar... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6. turbo timer and boost meter is a good start though.

7. you can also upgrade your intake with either a drop-in filter or a open pod with heat shield. cold air intake (cai) is also good.

8. if ur hand still itchy, a good exhaust system will be nice too.

9. if ur hand still very itchy, Pablo and MI has a lot of "frens with nice nice performance parts for sale". you can ask them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10. if ur leg oso itchy, you can drive to singapore's garage R and let them help you remove the itch. i heard their new place is very poisonous... er... i mean, impressive :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

Wah ...suddenly see my name here ... :rofl::thefinger:

Mizu, u also become 'poisoner' ah? 'Take no prisoners!!' ...:rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

Wah ...suddenly see my name here ... :rofl::thefinger:

Mizu, u also become 'poisoner' ah? 'Take no prisoners!!' ...:rofl:
mana ada? i follow mloc tradition to share share info ma... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU

some available info that might be helpful to new E8 drivers
i retrieved from several sources on the internet..forgot the links already

I hv another 17 Mb files but they're 2 big 2 upload here. Anyone wants can pm me i'll email the others

Last edited:

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad

after reading more than 10 pages here, i get the feeling maintaining an evo is a very expensive process generally??

or u guys jz teasing one another? seriously, after reading so much i got headache edi still dun understand :stupid: :bawling:

Bump: after reading more than 10 pages here, i get the feeling maintaining an evo is a very expensive process generally??

or u guys jz teasing one another? seriously, after reading so much i got headache edi still dun understand :stupid: :bawling:

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009

Toda

Don't Worry,
Your Minat, Mengatasi segalanya....Ye haaa.. :biggrin::driver:

aloi

Oct 11, 2006

if it is an evo , ehemm a bit expensv, but if its lancer like me, so so laa.. :love: ahahaha

yes it is minat above all.. :burnout:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

wolfie bro, managed to get your car yet?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello..i want to ask sumthin..hope u guys can help..i have 4g93 engine but the wiring still using 1.6 wiring..did i need to change the whole wiring or only the computer box?pleaseeee
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience