Bus crash>>>>>>>>condolences to families

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
This shows just how stupid the govt is. Maybe one day, we ought to kidnap all the govt family members, put `em in a bus, and drive `em off the cliff of a hill top. Then they'll feel just how painful it is to loose loved ones.
And our PM, I'm speechless. He should just step down.

The driver had 13 traffic summonses - some still outstanding - and two warrants of arrest against him while the 20-year-old bus, which also had 19 summonses, did not even have the permit to ply the route.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
FUCK THE FUCKING DRIVER!!!!
No responsibility at all!!!!

Heard there is a pregnency untie inside the bus and the baby drop out...

qwerty~

Oct 6, 2004
typical malaysian. nobody die no action then sudden furore then ambivalence as usual. stay tuned for more tragic deaths malaysia.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yala, u can see all the bus drivers simply driving everywhere n bullying other drivers...then go on the high way n hog the fast lane...onli goin at abt 120!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
The only news of this year in which I couldn't stand hearing/reading it from the radio nor the TV nor the papers. It saddens me every single time.

Lost lives - lost fathers, lost mothers, lost sons, lost husbands, lost wives. The worst in the history of the country.

And what the fuck they gonna do with it? Still busy clamping down decently modified cars?
Soon you'll be hearing "we will enforce...", "we will investigate..", "we wil make sure.."

Fucking rhetoric-loving retards. The bus shouldn't even be plying the route.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
govt is always aiming the wrong target.. while mat rempits and unlicensed/unfit commercial vehicles are prowling the streets of the nation.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
govt is always aiming the wrong target.. while mat rempits and unlicensed/unfit commercial vehicles are prowling the streets of the nation.
What to do. I guess that's why they are called pigs for a reason, particularly the authorities who goes out catching all the not-so-dangerous people instead of the blardy-heckuva-dangerous people. Bunch of dumb, mind my french, fucktardy pigs.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
What to do. I guess that's why they are called pigs for a reason, particularly the authorities who goes out catching all the not-so-dangerous people instead of the blardy-heckuva-dangerous people. Bunch of dumb, mind my french, fucktardy pigs.
those dangerous ppl like rempits or robbers.. sure they scared la.. our police is a bunch of chicken shits.. when someones's house is being rob n the owner call de police.. de chicken police shit will arrive mayb 30 min or longger time.. so they wont need to face de robbers...

so they will choose..de less harmful job to do which is to catch car modders lo.. even rempits also they scared cuz lasttime got 1 brave sarjan got knock down by rempit.. aftre dat more chicken police shit was born....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
szekeieme,
Yeah, apparently, this has become quite known through out the nation that the police will try to avoid those dangerous events. hahaha Then they should give us their guns and we'll go in and pop those robbers between their eyes. yyeee hhhaaa ! cow boy town! hahaha

keith,
I think this demerit thing is bull crap because our country is already corrupted anyway. Before they even implement all this demerit stuff, why not they spend their time reducing crime rates first. All this thing that doesn't really affect the crime rates directly, they say so much. All those directly related to crime rates, they keep quiet only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all the sifus and gurus here... refering to the above pix, i'm wondering what do i need if i'd like to add bulbs to it and where should i connect the wires if i want it to turn on follow the night lights?

Please advise... thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience