Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
like that means you have to wait a life time la bro....because so far i got nothing to sell in this forum....this forum becoming like showroom for cars that cannot sell cause of the fantasy price....a few cars in the car for sale for months so annoying......
why you so angry ?? u cannot afford ar ? annoying like you

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
jeffblazed,
Not gonna buy one ler, dude. hehe no money leh. Burn out's lexus looks nice ma. So, just itchy mind only. hehe I kinda prefer to use the money to modify my satria and see how much power I can squeeze ouf of the stock engine hehehe

Anyway, burn_out, the guys who mentioned about low price have their valid point of view. There are different ways to look at the price of your car.

1- Some people may well appreciate the mods you put into your car and because he is taking into consideration all the mods that you've put in, he would probably be willing to pay RM50k for your car. He is probably making comparison the cost between buying a stock toyota lexus and modifying to become similar to your lexus, and just buying your lexus instead. If the cost of buying a lexus and modifying it is higher, then he might as well just pay RM50k and get an already modded lexus. Because of this, they may think your car is worthy of it's RM50k price tag.

2- Other type of people may just follow the current market value of your car, even if you have installed a mclaren engine in it. These type of people, you can't label them as not knowing how to appreciate a car with it's mods in it. They are just following the current market value which isn't wrong because most cars resale value follows the current market price. You also can't label these people as not knowing how to appreciate a modded car. They may know a lot more than anyone of us here about toyota lexus and the mods that can be fitted into the car but yet, when it comes to buying a modded car, they will still fall back to the current market resale value of the car.

So, basically, there is no right or wrong here. Since your price is about 50% higher than current market price, I'm guessing the buyer to be from the first group, one who are willing to pay for your mods as well. Otherwise, it is not wrong for anybody to come and say that the price of your car is RM30k according to current market price. In terms of etiquettes, there is also no clear wrong or right. jeffblaze and zulu is basically just saying out the current market price although zulu should watch his damn words when putting it out but really, I don't see any wrong when jeffblaze just say, "I saw the car at rm29k".

All in all, it's about keeping a cool head even when someone comes into your thread and try to demoralize you, or to flame you, or to poison your thread, or whatever. A person who knows what to think, will ignore what other people are saying and just take it as considerations or as points to think about, and they will know what decision to make. So don't worry too much about flamers, or whatever other people post. It's hard, I know, because we're humans anyway but I always try to remind myself that the victor is one who is able to humble himself before God, in all situations. Hope this will make you feel better. :D

dude....thanks...and appreciate the way u put it...and yes..i am aiming for the people who actually know the value and effort put in...it's like i said b4...if anyone is looking for a lexus...and happens to find one worth 30k or less...by all means..go for it...i dont mind...i've never said "u must buy my car.."...thats all i said...

as for Zulu...i think he's Midship from the MR2 forum...and Midship is an arse...he was basically argue-ing and being a jerk...same exact way Zulu is now...I was selling an item and he came in just like Zulu and well...the rest can be seen...also, MidShip deleted my thread and left an idiotic reason...

neways....dats dat....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
jeffblazed: I am just waiting for you to sell something on zth eg car , parts blah blah blah , should be intresting to watch. Put you in burn out's shoes then and see how you feel. Get a life bro , you can always start another thread saying .. ohh i saw a 29 k lexus . Then you will really make your self useful. Cheers
Thanks buddy....Thanks for seeing things from my point of view....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
like that means you have to wait a life time la bro....because so far i got nothing to sell in this forum....this forum becoming like showroom for cars that cannot sell cause of the fantasy price....a few cars in the car for sale for months so annoying......

simple...if u think this is a fantasy price....then by all means...shut the hell up la...sometimes people wanna see their car off to people whom appreciate it and not simply wanna rush...hence would like to take their time selling it...whats your problem with that?? u find it annoying....dont read the thread...skip it...y u wanna bother about it??

btw..if u r refering to one fo my previous threads on my car...if u happen to read properly...i said i'm keeping it...i wanted to sell it...but decided to keep it...nothing wrong with changing your mind right???

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
why you so angry ?? u cannot afford ar ? annoying like you
miata...i've learnt something from this thread alone...

1) there are people whom appreciate this car
2) There are jealous people out there
3) there are people who just have to comment even if it doesnt involve them (spammers)
4) there are people who cant think or see things from the other persons point of view..
5) there are friend & there are people who just cant stand seeing u have friends...
6) there are many many people whom waste your time...

one thing though....i've learned that its not worth my time to argue with time wasters...if i wanted to..i'd have created a thread for it...so bro...dont waste ur time with ppl like jeffblaze or even zulu....or anyone like it...

smoking gun

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
KAJANG
hey ya burnout bro...d'ya still have the original engine the 1uzfe? if u still have it do PM me ya. Thanks!

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi bro... I read thru your posts and while the LS is a good car (although old, the build is good), I don't understand why must you scold the ZTHians that comment on your car as idiots and other degrading words. I am a car enthusiast too and I have the IS. Your LS is really not as rare as you think- I am living in Hartamas and I see such LS (even the new LS460L) every other day. So they are not as rare as you think.

The internet is a public forum so it is bound to have conflicting views at times. But the gentleman way is to discuss, not use degrading words on people. I just sold my Camry 2.4 before the petrol hike, and I dare say if I use language like what you did, I'd be putting a lot of ppl off instead of selling it in just a week's time. Ppl can judge whether things are good or otherwise themselves- sometimes we just have to take things cool and not shove it down ppl's throats. You scolded one of 'em and blasted to say that he should check with the bank and would find that your car costs a real lot. Guess what? I checked with PBB and AmBank, and they don't finance that car as it is too old and not in the hit list. Call the banks yourself and find out.

That said, I would say good luck on your sale.

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
Hi bro... I read thru your posts and while the LS is a good car (although old, the build is good), I don't understand why must you scold the ZTHians that comment on your car as idiots and other degrading words. I am a car enthusiast too and I have the IS. Your LS is really not as rare as you think- I am living in Hartamas and I see such LS (even the new LS460L) every other day. So they are not as rare as you think.

The internet is a public forum so it is bound to have conflicting views at times. But the gentleman way is to discuss, not use degrading words on people. I just sold my Camry 2.4 before the petrol hike, and I dare say if I use language like what you did, I'd be putting a lot of ppl off instead of selling it in just a week's time. Ppl can judge whether things are good or otherwise themselves- sometimes we just have to take things cool and not shove it down ppl's throats. You scolded one of 'em and blasted to say that he should check with the bank and would find that your car costs a real lot. Guess what? I checked with PBB and AmBank, and they don't finance that car as it is too old and not in the hit list. Call the banks yourself and find out.

That said, I would say good luck on your sale.
umm old thread?

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
he's probably sold the car, since he is not making any noises here anymore.

i think the LS's go as low as 30k and below. I mean, even the S class of around the same era isn't that expensive and this Lexus is a Toyota model too. Even a 5 or 7 series from the same era is cheaper. Think again.

sprinter

Small Potato
Apr 15, 2004
Brisbane Aus
www.jdmstuff.blogspot.com
all bro`s here..this dude wanna sell his car..if u like it u can buy,but if u dont..y u wanna put a nonsense comment on him...it doesnt matter if u can get this car at other place with a lower price..but think again..does it same with his car?

think wisely b4 u put any comment...if i got a money i`ll buy this car...so what...

bump for burn-out

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
It's not about the pricing, it's about a seller using really crude language on fellow ZTHians. This forum is not just for ah bengs who think that they can use words befitting of themselves. They should really be more civil, especially when others are just giving their 2 sens' worth.

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
i couldn't agree more with both parties. i think rather spamming his beloved sales page, might as well put it in a blog or a spam page or another topic, let this thread R.I.P. no point to bring up this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience