Buka Puasa

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
[PIMPIN];1063628466 said:
Looking forward to everyone's response. As of now, the following have committed financially to the event:

1) Temujin
2) Mistaken Identity

Really hoping to get as many people involved as possible. Keep in mind that its for a good cause and for a sum which is less than what a full tank of petrol costs nowadays, its no different from going up to GTJ but with the added bonus of making a difference in the lives of others.

Maybe after Raya we'll do something involving homeless people or the handicapped. Perhaps we could start a community/charity outreach program with events maybe 2-3 times a year. Let's do this first for now.
Joffri, ill bank to you later..busy sikit sekarang...:hmmmm:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It's not so much about the money but I need real confirmation on attendance for the caterers and also for Nur Zaharah because they would need to prepare as well. The only way I can be sure people will turn up is if they have paid-up.

My only concern - Ensuring a decent turn out and enough food and drinks for everyone.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
sounds interesting...i've been planning to balik kampung around that time...maybe can stop by buka puasa with you guys before carry on with my journey...

need to apply leave from work and getting it approved first before i can confirm...

khairil_1

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
bro pimpin, i confirm joining this event. will inform u by tomorrow once bankin done.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ok, so far we have the following paid-up:

1) [PIMPIN]
2) Temujin
3) Mistaken Identity
4) khairil_1

Anyone else would like to join us on that day? It's not too late as there are many others who are coming but yet to commit donations just yet. So there is still time to get involved! :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Pimpin...

The Godfather is in. Will transfer money today, Insya Allah.

To fellow Muslims Skyliners, do take this opportunity to gain the barakah from Allah in the month of Ramadhan. Rugi kalau tak amik peluang, at least this once.

To the non-Muslims Skyliners, lets enjoin goodness and spend our time with the kids. I am sure they will get a kick out of so many Skylines on show.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Update:

I was at Badan Amal Nur Zaharah earlier and I have told Ustaz Yahya to get caterers to prepare food for at 70 people based on their population of 40 children + several employees and then us. There will be kurma, kuih muih and drinks for buka puasa followed by Maghrib prayers for the Muslims to be held in their open air surau.

After that, dinner will be served buffet style and consists of rice and five different dishes including drinks. Additionally, there will be fruits for dessert and ice cream for the children. Which reminds me, I'll need to confirm that the caterers will also be providing hot drinks which I think should be limited to teh tarik or else costs would go up. Also will make sure there is mineral water for those who cannot take sweet drinks.

Dining will be under specially erected tents similar to those used for kenduris so don't worry, you guys won't be crawling into camping tents and sitting around campfires.

Everyone is welcome to stay on for Isyak prayers followed by Terawih although you can leave earlier although I do suggest that everyone stays until after dinner and leave as everyone adjourns for Isyak prayers.

Thank you all for the contributions so far. Sorry for not updating the list of those who have paid since a few just banked in money today and I haven't had time to check. However, the costs for the entire event has been paid for in full and for that I thank everyone.

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
Nanti i will pay for sure. thanks for organizing this special occasion

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I have received quite a lot of queries regarding the bank account as many people seem to use Maybank. It's actually not a problem for you to transfer money from Maybank to CIMB as there should be an Interbank option in M2U. If in doubt, get help from the Maybank tech support. Sorry if this appears condescending, its not meant to come across as being that way but having had to teach a few sessions of how to effectively use CIMBClicks to CIMB employees from all over the Klang Valley, I'm aware that not everyone fully utilises the features available.

For these type of transfers, the money does not clear immediately but if done early in the day, then it should clear the following day. This saves you the trouble of going to a cash deposit machine. Please do take note of the time and date for cash deposits and if you're doing an Interbank transfer, then please note the time, date and reference number just to confirm because I don't know everyone's full name and because some might use their spouses account to transfer for example.

I do apologise for the inconvenience as I've left my Maybank account dormant and didn't want to go through the hassle of reactivating it to use just this one time.

Lastly, I will provide a breakdown of how much everything ends up costing but for now I am still waiting on final quote from caterers (made changes yesterday). For food, a deposit of RM1500 has already been made as Nur Zaharah would not accept more until the final cost is confirmed. I'm heading up to Janda Baik on Thursday and will update on final costs then.

Sorry if this comes across as petty but this isn't a BBQ but the money is your amanah to me and I cannot take this lightly. From experience, full disclosure is always best when dealing with charitable donations.

Thanks

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ok, so far I have received donations from the following:

1) [PIMPIN]
2) Temujin
3) Mistaken Identity
4) khairil_1
5) Blood Red
6) geber
7) reccaoji

Please let me know if I have left anyone out. As for the above, would you mind letting me know how many people are coming with you? Thanks.

For the rest, they are expecting up to 20 people on our side and catering is being prepared with that figure in mind. Do not worry too much about banking in the money before confirming attendance. As long as you say you will be there and I can take your word for it, the food will be prepared accordingly. The donations can be banked in any time before next week just don't leave it too late because should there be excess funds after taking into account the cost of the event, we can divide that money to be distributed among the kids or something along those lines.

As mentioned earlier, there are 40 children with 15 boys and the remaining are girls. I'm waiting for Ustaz Yahya's wife to email me the shirt sizes and ages of the boys and depending on stock levels, they will each receive a T-shirt from Rev-Junkies. That is yet to be confirmed since they might be too small for even Rev-Junkies' smallest sized T-shirt. As for the girls, I'm still on the lookout for a suitable souvenir and if anyone has ideas, please let me know.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The list of those who have donated towards this event are as follows:

1) [PIMPIN]
2) Temujin
3) Mistaken Identity
4) khairil_1
5) Blood Red [2 + 2]
6) geber
7) reccaoji
8) rokok_sebatang [2 + 1]

As mentioned earlier, the boys at Nur Zaharah will be receiving t-shirts from Rev Junkies who will mention this event on their Twitter and Facebook pages. Additionally, the event will also be covered in both Hypertune and Shift. Finally some positive publicity for the Skyline community.

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Salam..
en. PIMPIN, saya dah transfer duit tu hari ni..
tima kaseh.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

opss telupa, 2+2

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The following have donated and will be attending:

1) [PIMPIN]
2) Temujin
3) Mistaken Identity
4) khairil_1
5) Blood Red [2 + 2]
6) geber
7) reccaoji
8) rokok_sebatang [2 + 1]
9) Sudut [2]
10) pokkuNeo [2 + 2]
11) zamad97

The following have donated and won't be attending:

1) Hamba Allah (anonymous ZTH member who does not want identity revealed).
2) Hamba Allah (totally anonymous)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been quite smitten by this fancy little car.

Turbo charged 660cc and has a small 80 something hp is quite nimble, very responsive and very economical plus it goes when you want it to. Not exactly made for breaking speed limits and top speed records but chucking this car around mountain roads is a lotta fun.

RM50 worth RON100 can take the car up to 600km and if you're hooning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience