Buka Puasa 2010

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Since everyone seems to be tired with the bull happening in our forum recently.. so I guess it's hightime for this thread to be created so we can discuss where do we gather for this year's buka puasa event. We made it last year with 10-12 guys came so I don't see why this year we couldn't make it. Let's keep this as our tradition and one of the way to cherish the friendship we made over the past 2-3 years (or more):love:. So here's the initial proposal and let's discuss and finalize where are we going to eat: ;)

Date: 2nd-3rd week of Ramadhan, preferably Friday/Saturday

Venue: Any hotel/restaurant with ample parking space around KL/PJ/Putrajaya (list down lah)

Budget per pax: ?

Attendees:

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
Since everyone seems to be tired with the bull happening in our forum recently.. so I guess it's hightime for this thread to be created so we can discuss where do we gather for this year's buka puasa event. We made it last year with 10-12 guys came so I don't see why this year we couldn't make it. Let's keep this as our tradition and one of the way to cherish the friendship we made over the past 2-3 years (or more):love:. So here's the initial proposal and let's discuss and finalize where are we going to eat: ;)

Venue: Any hotel/restaurant with ample parking space around KL/PJ/Putrajaya (list down lah)

Attendees:

9.haji arif

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
I'm in! (Number 7 pls...tak boleh cut n paste pulak hp ni....)

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
Since everyone seems to be tired with the bull happening in our forum recently.. so I guess it's hightime for this thread to be created so we can discuss where do we gather for this year's buka puasa event. We made it last year with 10-12 guys came so I don't see why this year we couldn't make it. Let's keep this as our tradition and one of the way to cherish the friendship we made over the past 2-3 years (or more). So here's the initial proposal and let's discuss and finalize where are we going to eat: ;)

Attendees:

3. Prasath non vtec
7. Wafs
9. haji arif

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
-1. Subcon
3.prasath non vtec
7.wafs
9.haji arif

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
ok guys how about this coming saturday?

can we fix the date and the venue ASAP?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
will be flying off to kl from labuan on friday so saturday should be fine to me.. so where's the venue going to be? or u guys wanna do it next weekend?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
will be flying off to kl from labuan on friday so saturday should be fine to me.. so where's the venue going to be? or u guys wanna do it next weekend?
i am pretty much assured that this saturday im free. the same thing cant be said for next weekend. but let me check my schedule lorr

will report to you back

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Bro, why don't we do it this month end? 28-31 Aug, due to the long holidays should be free to slot in this session... amacam?

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Okay with me this weekend and also end of month like Massive said...only thing on 28th I can't join there's another buka puasa on that date.