Broquet...the fuel charger

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
kk_shiang said:
if the item not giving the performance still ok for me if really can saves the fuel.......but the price quite high oso.....
How much were you quoted? In tank system only or the full set?

kk_shiang

Known Member
May 13, 2005
pj
rm 610 or rm 660 like tat just for In - Line only....at eneous....but i think other place will more cheap than eneous loh.....
n base on the seller , In - Line or In - Tank just install 1 is enaugh...

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Yea, apparently that is what I heard too. How much is the intank one?

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Don't say all those product are crap. Maybe they are crap technically but some do boast some extra ego power or mental horsepower to the car owner.lol. Some ppl like to fit some crap and think that their car is better than other's and they do get satisfaction in the end.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
I think we could use RM600+ to do alot of better and more satisfying shit out there for our rides rather than waste it on craps like these products ...

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
I am a rempit,after installing this fuel charger to my motorbike i increased 20 HP on wheel and i got unlimited petrol from my RM2 fuel tank.Suddenly my bike became a super bike and i sold it for 2 million.With the money i bought 4D and won first prize.

Now i am the richest man in malaysia.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Wow HanJackaL, you are a ZTH-ian too?? I was the rempit who bought the bike from you la wey!

Now i'm winning races like NOTHING and getting all the money and bohsias because other bikers don't know about Broquet.

Thank You Broquet Fuel Charger!

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
wow.
that's so not funny.
c'mon guys, if you have nothing nice to say.. just don't post for the sake of it.
this is not a Broquet bashing thread.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
How sure are you that what we say isn't true?

It can be true right? Or false.

Just like Broquet, or anything else in this world.

I could say the same thing to u....

sysh said:
if you have nothing nice to say.. just don't post for the sake of it
= "if you dont like what we're saying, dont have to read or reply"

True anot fren? heheh..

Hope u're not holding ur head and screaming "wtfff r u saying!!!" already. :rofl:

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
I'm not discussing about what is true or false, whether the Broquet works or not.
And frankly I am not a fan with these fuel saving devices.

I am just echoing what Tom is classifying "Useless" post

*Useless
-Uncalled for posts/threads
-Immature posts/threads
-Non-beneficial posts/threads
-Off-topic posts
-Posts/Threads without much thought
It's okay if you have constructive criticisms on the product, but plain talk about how your motorbike or car will be some sort of super car-on-steroids and winning races or lottery or getting unlimited fuel.. where's the use in that. That's just plain immature, don't you think?

So, if you don't like the product.. just say you don't like it., and perhaps why (based on ur exp. or notion)
'Cos there are other people who might still be interested in it whether it has gains or not.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Imagine spending a weekend on an island city, living and breathing race cars right in the middle of the world’s most prestigious motorsport event. Your hotel overlooks the circuit's straights between Turns 5 to Turn 6. It also comes with a breathtaking balcony, offering full view of the city's new and exciting bay area.

The Video

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T4usUQISVkw" allowfullscreen="" width="700" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Before you read...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience