Bridgestone RE002 or Toyo T1R Feedback

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How is PS3 compared to RE002? Performance potenza are always overpriced for me
Agree, I also feel BS tires especially Potenza are too overpriced already (ever since they dominated F1 last time). In most of the reviews I read, their top performance tires are also so-so only and always beaten by other top performer like PS3, CSC5, F1. So for me BS is one of the last choice I'd consider in buying tires now. The last time I used BS was probably >15yrs ago which was the 1st Potenza for Indonesia market!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
PS3 over budget. ATR Sports 2 it is..set and locked on :smokin:
Buy cheap rims and expensive tyre mah! Not expensive rims and cheap tyre........hhahhahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

From Hup Shun? :biggrin:
He go Rawang and Klang......:driver:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Buy cheap rims and expensive tyre mah! Not expensive rims and cheap tyre........hhahhahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I wonder how much id R1R over there? :driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Exactly! My tires also cost more than my used rims!
If can buy expensive rims than should also be able to buy corresponding expensive tires!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Exactly! My tires also cost more than my used rims!
If can buy expensive rims than should also be able to buy corresponding expensive tires!
My VR and Hyundai also second hand rims woh! But can say tyres not bad.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree, I also feel BS tires especially Potenza are too overpriced already (ever since they dominated F1 last time). In most of the reviews I read, their top performance tires are also so-so only and always beaten by other top performer like PS3, CSC5, F1. So for me BS is one of the last choice I'd consider in buying tires now. The last time I used BS was probably >15yrs ago which was the 1st Potenza for Indonesia market!
You guys keep saying BS tyres...I keep thinking BullShit Tyres :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

From Hup Shun? :biggrin:
From PTS, seems majority feedback achilles is cheap there since they are the distributor for Achilles.

Rims one time off ma. I won't be changing rims so often like tyres. Anyway also since got good review. If it is cheap and good. Is worth a try ma :rofl:

Unless I can get a really good condition 2nd hand rims. I wouldn't mind as long it looks good.
Advanti for a new and lightweight rim, price is reasonable.

But if there are any good 2nd hand, I would take it rather than spending too much on rims.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rims one time off ma. I won't be changing rims so often like tyres. Anyway also since got good review. If it is cheap and good. Is worth a try ma :rofl:

Unless I can get a really good condition 2nd hand rims. I wouldn't mind as long it looks good.
Advanti for a new and lightweight rim, price is reasonable.

But if there are any good 2nd hand, I would take it rather than spending too much on rims.
ATR Sports 2 have not tried before, so cannot comment too much.

Get Bro. Izso to sell to you......hhahahhahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ATR Sports 2 have not tried before, so cannot comment too much.

Get Bro. Izso to sell to you......hhahahhahahaha:biggrin:
Colour not matching my current colour...Unless my car painted white.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
now i on 195/55/15 tire but original size is 185/60/15 and now i wan change to 205/45/17 is it ok?
Can be used, as it is 2.21% bigger only. But being much wider check your wheel arch clearance for the rear and turning circle for the front, if you have lowered suspension and/or rim offset that are too out.

royalnkm

Known Member
Nov 26, 2014
Sungai Petani
ok...it will make my car feel heavier and more fuel consumption?but i dint lowered my suspension,all is original 1 i think it will no problem and i plan to use re002 but it is xl...
any different xl and normal?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Can be used, as it is 2.21% bigger only. But being much wider check your wheel arch clearance for the rear and turning circle for the front, if you have lowered suspension and/or rim offset that are too out.
ok...it will make my car feel heavier and more fuel consumption?but i dint lowered my suspension,all is original 1 i think it will no problem and i plan to use re002 but it is xl...

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Should affect fuel consumption because you might step more on the accelerator because pick up will be decreased due to higher gearing from bigger wheels. Why not get 15 inch re002?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid. I say the word with a bit of malevolence to it. I’ll be honest here and admit I’ve never been a fan of the concept. In my opinion, forced induction is the definitive way forward. Imagine the irony when Porsche called me up and unexpectedly offered me the keys to a Panamera S Hybrid for a day. I accepted the offer of course, but I certainly had my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience