Bridgeport rotary

somebody

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
Rotary rules no. 777
- Never bridge port your r.e if you still love your STREET ride!

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
To answer sb3, Yes it will give better power is the higher rpms. That is what the porting does. To move the power band into the higher range. Porting for rotary engines are a double edged swords. The more extensive the porting work done, the shorter the life of the engine.
Heck, you can Peri Port your 13b, put out 200+ hp NA, shifting at over 9k rpm, with doing that, it will never pass emissions nor will it last long. It will idle over 1.5k rpm and cold start will be a killer.

hee hee .... all in all ... that 9+k rpm shift would be sweet :P
Hmmm.. Shorter engine life, difficult cold start , not for me.

But 200hp NA, Brap,brap,brap sound and pulling up to 9,000rpm, its very tempting though, hehehe
(Maybe only for trackdays i suppose.)Cheers!:driver::burnout:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
nah, a crazy friend of mine. now the car rotted in garage for 2 years coz not drivable in city. only fetch his car to track fool around with his evo's car gang.

dude, don try this with your engine. really not worth the penny if u plan to drive in city.
Bro, 'fetch his car to track fool around with his evo's car gang.' . You mean his car can beat the evolution car @ the track?
:biggrin:

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
nah, i dint say that. he is the only rotary driver in his gang. when drive in track, many miracles will happen.. who knows.

Bro, 'fetch his car to track fool around with his evo's car gang.' . You mean his car can beat the evolution car @ the track?
:biggrin:

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
nah, i dint say that. he is the only rotary driver in his gang. when drive in track, many miracles will happen.. who knows.

miracles doesnt happen in track..Its how u setup and how good your driving skill is... Accidents do happens though but still caused by car setup and driving skill.

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
well, thats y i said got miracles... u can imagine how 'fast' i can go when i m cruising with u guys?
i still remember got 1 kancil turbo smoked me all the way from kajang to cheras.. lol... the kancil driver must b happy until now. LOL.

Mr Penghulu, Yes, from JB. u know him as well?

miracles doesnt happen in track..Its how u setup and how good your driving skill is... Accidents do happens though but still caused by car setup and driving skill.

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
no... i'm just appreciate his car. so beautiful... dude. i'm a huge fan of FD3S and my dream car is FD3S. but a lot of my friends say that i'm stupid to own an old car. i say who cares. as long i love it. what can you do to me. mind introduce him to me? his car looks so cool

SomeGuy_sg

Known Member
Oct 2, 2004
Bridge port vs Peri port
I did write a long post about this but it just did not matter . The fact is , if you are drag racing peri port the 13B. If not just a normal street port will do the job.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I'm looking for LED tail lights and projector HCFL headlights, any advice where I can buy good quality and best buy.
Cheers!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience