Brand new High Quality Strobe Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Brand new High Quality Strobe Light

mrshaggy

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
Bro, quite interested but can upload some sample clip first? dont mind buying if its really bright strobing lights cos planning to install one in my car.. Oh ya, can it work with the alarm as well? meaning that the lights will strobe when the alarm is activated or deactivated? pls pm me your best price cos i'm considering two offers at the same price hehehe...just wanna get 1 with the brighter lights..thanks..

killer81

500 RPM
Jan 4, 2005
perak
Visit site
mrshaggy said:
Bro, quite interested but can upload some sample clip first? dont mind buying if its really bright strobing lights cos planning to install one in my car.. Oh ya, can it work with the alarm as well? meaning that the lights will strobe when the alarm is activated or deactivated? pls pm me your best price cos i'm considering two offers at the same price hehehe...just wanna get 1 with the brighter lights..thanks..

i jz had uploaded few day ago, u can click to save it. if expiry already jz told me i re-upload again. it's i really bright one. regarding izzit can connect with alarm system i not so confirm, but last time i got asked b4, technision said need many things to modify at alarm control there. n it eat battery oso so nonit to do this. u got PM adi.

weng

Aug 22, 2005
Puchong
ingjoo said:
whats the brand name of this item?? still got any left??
well got someone selling rm100 at the shop at my place here but not sure same item with yours or not.... what best offer can give me??

by the way.. any more feedbacks?? i only heard from catan at the moments

where ur place...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,
Would like to find out roughly what is the estimation cost to built 2.2l 4g63 Evo3 engine? Given i already had the engine kosong on standby
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience