Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
CNY promotion now till 15/02/2007 at RM490 for 2006 GTHID...

ejm

Jul 11, 2005
melaka
Buy Easy, Claim Difficult! Before Buy Everything Also Can, After Used Got Problem, Many Reason To Delay Claim, Bad Seller! For Those Who Buy Better Hope No Problem, Otherwise, Eyt!

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
GT-HID Xenon Conversion Kit

kvdavies said:
Darren,

Do the bulbs come with a glare shield? Thanks
Hi, the front glare shield is available now, RM50 per pair with modification.

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
GT-HID Xenon Conversion Kit

ejm said:
Buy Easy, Claim Difficult! Before Buy Everything Also Can, After Used Got Problem, Many Reason To Delay Claim, Bad Seller! For Those Who Buy Better Hope No Problem, Otherwise, Eyt!
Hi, are you bought GTHID from me? Please let me know wht is the problem and show us the warranty card here. Thanks!

vyzc

Dec 15, 2005
darrenpuah said:
Do you have any pics of the "front glare shield" ? What are the modifications made?

Also, between the current kit with the slim ballast and the previous one, are there any differences in terms of brightness and durability? Thanks.

Jan 9, 2007
darrenpuah said:
Ok. So what is the total cost plus installation for a 5000k H4 kit including the glare shield? do you have pics of such a kit or at least the bulb? thanks

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Hi ,

I am driving an evolution 6. Looking for HID around 6000 k plus. This is high/low beams right??. Which model would fit mine?

Interested customer. Plz reply. Thanks

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
Hi Bro! Did the HID suiteable use in waja? cause im hear alot acc. shop they say HID use in waja the bulk very easy kong, is that true? Cause im planning to improve my car head light brighter.

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Hi,

Me again. Hmm..can you kindly reply my last. Interested on HID but no answer on my last msg

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Hi,

Me again. Hmm..can you kindly reply my last. Interested on HID but no answer on my last msg. PM me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience