Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Yes, pls see the photo of the seller in the vios club. That one is xenon vision not GT-HID. Thanks!

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
whats the diff between kingwood, xenon vision and GT-HID?? Got differences in brightness??

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Gt-hid

pifecto14 said:
whats the diff between kingwood, xenon vision and GT-HID?? Got differences in brightness??
We have tested before Kingwood and GT-HID, GT-HID is more brighter and bluish. Xenon-Vision and GT-HID are the same manufacturer, all the GT-HID faulty ballast after repair will sell under Xenon-Vision. The H4 bulb of GT-HID will have a front cover shield on Nov to give the light output more even, forus and no glaring problem. We also sell the front cover shield now for all the H4 bulb. Please visit www.gthid.us for more information. Thanks!

Last edited:

sgara118

Jul 23, 2006
Hi Darren,

Just got the HID set from you through my brother in KL, was hand-carried to me in Penang yesteday, but today during installation, found the one of the ballasts not working, the other OK, please let me know how to have replacement, can ship to me?

~*K*~

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Darren ...
From the website you give, i saw there have selling 20K and 30K HID ....
Do your distributor have bring in this color temp HID ?
Very interesting on this ....

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Bro, Had some problems with my left side HID Ballast (It won't ignite the bulb) but Infiniti guys gave me a replacement on the spot. GT HID after sales service rocks and thanks to the Infiniti guys for the top knotch service.

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Infiniti is Darren's GT HID Installer/dealer in Puchong, they are a Car accessory shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Guys.

Have anyone using Powerzone LSD?

What is the spec? It's clutch type LSD?

What is the price?

Any feedback and opinion is WELCOME!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience