Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

BPi Velocity Stack / Funnel

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
BPi Velocity Stack / Blox Filter Kit

The BPI Flow Stack is a velocity stack designed to optimize volumetric flow rates into your induction system by preventing boundary layer separation at the inlet of your induction system. Both OEM and traditional aftermarket induction systems utilize a filter or filtration system that creates unfavorable geometry that initiates turbulent vortices and eddies at the inlet of your induction system, reducing the effective inlet ID. This turbulent fluid at the inlet is acting like a choke plate on your engine. The BPI Flow Stack takes advantage of the large flanged filter to create a induction system inlet geometry that will eliminate this "choke plate", by preventing the boundary layer separation and resulting turbulence. Each of our Flow Stacks is optimized using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Software to run flow simulations and ultimately provide you with a performance product that delivers results.

The Flow Stack utilizes a 6" flanged OD filter. The stack then tapers to a 3" OD outlet, allowing you to couple this to any 3" induction system. The use of Nylon also significantly reduces heat soak, or the amount of heat absorbed by the velocity stack and then transferred to the air. The Flow Stack is universal in application, limited only by the space requirements of the air filter and the ability to couple the Flow Stack to your air induction system.

Made in USA.

Dyno proven to increase from 7-18 bhp !!

Please Google " BPi flow stack " or click on the link : BPi Velocity Stack Comparative Dyno Thread... - Honda-Tech

Price : rm159

BLOX Filter 6" with Velocity Stack Original USA - rm399

Interested pls. pm or call : 017-3526055 (andy)

Dealing method : COD at Rev Performance @ No.7, Jln PJS 11/24, Bandar Sunway (1st Floor, on top of F3 Racing) or Send by Postlaju.

Operating Hours : Monday to Saturday ( 11am - 7pm )

CLICK HERE to check out my other sales Item !! :burnout:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rev-Performance-Auto/194149357289701[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience