BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
can i ask something? When ur al B.O.T , WITH A FORGED PISTON,CRANKSHAFT AND SEMIFORGED BEARING,AND ENOUGH FUEL WITH BIG INJECTOR, CAN IT MAKE BOOST UP THAN 1.0 bar.anyone have done it before?if anyone done can share ur experiance
i did with 272 high cams j5 ecu, forged stuff,p&p,metal casket, tdo5 was boosting at 1.5 had bout 350 bhp....

everything was runing well.. but now runing on na engine... trying somethin diff... :stupid::banghead:...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Just like to share something... Looks like alot of ppl are not aware that GSR 390cc injectors are actually low impedence injectors.

There are alot of ppl who are surviving with the injectors. And there are also alot of cases that don;t but not known well by ppl. When dealing with low impedance injectors, a resistor pack is required to control the ammount of current.

There are different damages that can caused to the electronic system of the car if low impedance injectors are used without a resistor pack depending on luck.

The worse case scenario is to the ECU. Good luck BOTing....

My project is going to finish this week.... Kakaka.... Boosting target is 1.2 bars.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i did with 272 high cams j5 ecu, forged stuff,p&p,metal casket, tdo5 was boosting at 1.5 had bout 350 bhp....

everything was runing well.. but now runing on na engine... trying somethin diff... :stupid::banghead:...
What Block bro U BOTing on...?

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
ya true
if use gsr injectors need 2 plunk in a resistor pack
if not ecu will burnt!

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
standard block with low com piston..... but i think my sifu has mod the oil squiter in it... this how ever i m not sure but it a standard putra block....
I did wanna get my block done with the oil squirter. But i asked one of the engineering shop I know. To do oil squirter on a 1.6block so that it become equivalent to MIVEC block, it cost RM500, just to install the damn squirter... Aiyar, damn fan liao... Nvm lar...

I rather get a GTI/Putra block and do it. At least I'll get a GSR instead. kakaka....

Btw, ultimately, my final aim is EVO's internal and management on a 4G67. Then having 400hp is no longer a dream...

daredevilz

Known Member
May 24, 2007
Make sure set for extra fuel..n better dyno ..bro...management also important for bot

Fdaneil

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2007
Bro let me share my experience on 4G91 BOT

metal gasket RM 2xx
390cc injector RM 1xx / 2xx
BOV - depends what BOV u want loh
GSR turbo : good condition should be around RM5xx

Intercooler : buy the stock GSR Intercooler..no need 'Pening' Thinking the piping
Fuel Regulator: Sard 1 lar RM 400 complete kit ( coz i got sell)
Use E - Manage Blue Better : RM 1130 with Ignition - original item ar!~

Fuel pump go half cut buy evo 1 lar RM 1xx .... ~

Bro dun forgot ur exhaust piping arr :) still need to do

this is the budget way loh ... boost around 0.6 bar enof lar...

:) next time i share mine bot ~

total plus install?:banghead:

Fdaneil

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2007

metal gasket RM 2xx

Intercooler : buy the stock GSR Intercooler..no need 'Pening' Thinking the piping

Fdaneil

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2007

metal gasket RM 2xx

nayoe

May 25, 2004
just installed emanage and tuned my 4g92p bot at kuantan this morning. my FC now better than before. thanks to Eastern Avenue Garage for superb tuning! going to share some pic with ur guys soon..

Last edited:

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
just installed emanage and tuned my 4g92p bot at kuantan this morning. my FC now better than before. thanks to Eastern Avenue Garage for superb tuning! going to share some pic with ur guys soon..

good to hear dat bro.... hw much did they chrge 4 tuning emanage with ignition???