Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Boschmann Component Set 6.5" RV6200xt

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Very nice component set from Boschmann, featuring great value for money as well as superb clarity with a good balance of mid bass.
Price at RM280 per set, an offer you would not find elsewhere. Just call me at 0123913788 to view the speakers. Only a few sets available. Purchase before CNY before the price goes up!! Limited time offer.

The new concert line speakers are a class above the ordinary. Re- engineered with the entirely new concept of focused field geometry mechanical construction, interior steel plates are tooled to give the exact required suspension from the multiplicity of frequencies demanded by advanced reproduction media. A higher sensitivity by ferro-treatedheat induction kapton voice coils and super clarity via Titanium coated NdFeBo magnet dome tweeters all make the speakers unsurpassed in its breed. The result is sound so enriched and consistent with its original state of complex form.

Specifications :
- 6.5" single cone high power midwoofer
-carbon graphite polypropylene cone
-50-5000Hz frequency response
-92dB spl
-1" rare earth neodynium magnet titanium tweeters
-titanium transducer
-5000Hz-25000Hz tweeter freq response

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Brand New Set!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
All pms sent!!! Call me at 0123913788 for Best Price on these components. COD can be arranged in KL area. Thanks!

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Hi guys!!!

I'm using these comp sets at the moment. All I can say is that it's good value product. It's well finished. The sound is superb, as sweet as MB Quart comps but at a third of the price. So don't let the price make you think that its a "low ya" product. Listening is believing.

Furthermore, Yohannes is a very reliable and trustworthy seller. Free bump for you!!!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Thanks bro RAD...Anyway item has been sold to TAIKEOH just posted the item to him today. Thansk Taikeoh nice dealing with u . Pls let me know when u received it!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Sure bro.Please let me know once u received it!Thanks

taikeoh

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
cvbvbdfb
wahhh, bro..... 1 week already, i still not yet receive item........plan to install before cny, but now no hope already........................haizzz

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi bro , have u went to check at the post office?Cos they told me it will reach within 3-5days wor. Really sorry to hear that u havent received it. Its best that u check with ur local post office asap!

taikeoh

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
cvbvbdfb
its ok bro, i know u r good seller, and it is good deal with u, even lelong bid more than the price that i bought from u........i cant go check now because 2molo is holiday already......have to wait after chinese new year........just a bit sad i cant fix and test it before cny........

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Thanks for ur understanding bro...As an individual i also know how u feel dissapointed when u cant receive ur item on time. Really sorry about it that these post office is so inefficient. Anyway, hope you receive it asap bro, any thing feel free to contact me ok!

Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to u and all other forummers!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Bro Taikeoh have you received the Component set?

Anyway, bump i just arrived new stock so anyone interested please do call me up directly at 0123913788 to view the item or to deal. Can meet up around Taman Connacught/Desa/Bandar Utama or nearby areas. Call me to arrange! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What type of fabric used on Recaro SR3/SRD ?

is it suede.. or tricot.. or jacquard?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience