Book your Yahoo email name

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
no wonder suddenly i can't login to my yahoomail anymore...but how to revive old account ah??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But I always receive spam mails from my friends with yahoo account. When I inform them they say kena hacked/virus....:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep...thats the reason i never open my yahoo since then.... :biggrin:

but recently my hotmail acc was barred..and need to resend the new password to "backup email" which apparently my abandon-ed yahoomail....

and to login my yahoomail also it was nearly barred..which if i want to resend new password...the backup email for my yahoomail was the barred hotmail acc....

:banghead:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
These yahoo, gmail, and hotmail emails account very hot and prone to scam. One day you will get an email apparently from Yahoo, saying your email account was hacked and you need to verify your account again. So, you worry and click on that link, login and...that's how they steal your login details.

One funny story was one day I received an email from a friend saying that he needs me to send money to him to some foreign country because he got stranded there. The joke is my friend was just next to me when I checked read "his" email!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yep...thats the reason i never open my yahoo since then.... :biggrin:

but recently my hotmail acc was barred..and need to resend the new password to "backup email" which apparently my abandon-ed yahoomail....

and to login my yahoomail also it was nearly barred..which if i want to resend new password...the backup email for my yahoomail was the barred hotmail acc....

:banghead:
Both barred...gone.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

These yahoo, gmail, and hotmail emails account very hot and prone to scam. One day you will get an email apparently from Yahoo, saying your email account was hacked and you need to verify your account again. So, you worry and click on that link, login and...that's how they steal your login details.

One funny story was one day I received an email from a friend saying that he needs me to send money to him to some foreign country because he got stranded there. The joke is my friend was just next to me when I checked read "his" email!
They did not do their homework.
My brother's mail was hacked when he was in Europe and the same thing about sending money. I had previously received email to warn about this, so I checked further. When click reply it goes to an account similar to me brother's address except got an extra "i" in between which will not be seen at a glance. All family and friends in his address book received the message. Then mails from us went out to them to ignore the message....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Biasa, loh. Drive a Ferrari is nice but always worry about the car ...

But nice email name or website address can sell for a lot of money ...
email can sell? website then yes.
Last time got one joker he book all the branded name. Sony, JVC etc., then kena sued to release because brand owner registered name...:biggrin: