Bodykit - Lexus type

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
why don't buy from local fiber shops? hassle free...no need to worry about the tax, transportation, etc. go there, if got stocks just install...if no stocks, order first.
Can get good quality PUs or fiber glass too.

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I dont think any of the local shops are doing this and they can only do cheap fiber not PU as the OEM are made off.

alvincbw

Dec 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Just gotten the price, around RM1200, without the transport charges and tax yet, the transport will cost around RM200-300/set depending on the number of sets.

This set are made of PU same as the Ori not fiber.
Mine is 2009 model, does it fit?

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Only fit the pre facelift model, not sure if yours is facelift model or still the same as the 2007 model.

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Manage to talk to the supplier again on the price, the price is RM1200/set now (inclusive of shipping) , have only 2 set to offer as I am taking one set. Any taker ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus, I am planning to install a HID kit by myself. I am planning to install it on the Suzuki Swift. My question is, where do installers normally mount the ballasts? On the fenders? Or do they mount it on other places? I was also wondering if there is any need for drilling so that the wires can go through?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience