Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Bodykit Cheap sales!!!!!! firbeglass and pu

Toonny

Known Member
May 21, 2006
www.friendster.com
hello bro.. interested with the wira black crystal lamp. do u sell the side small signal lamp too..?? can do the installation too..?? where can i collect the item..?? pm me the location and best best price..

Last edited:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Toonny said:
hello bro.. interested with the wira black crystal lamp. do u sell the side small signal lamp too..?? can do the installation too..?? where can i collect the item..?? pm me the location and best best price..

buy from DM aerokit..sample pic..

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
fuiyoh..new lights i can see...free bump for u and DM..
posting on behalf of DM aerokit, his pc having some difficulty..any enquires please contact directly to (:phone: AH WAI - 017-314 6133) btw for those who already have the map location and planning to dropby there please call DM before u head over to the shop because walk in customer will be charge differently..THIS ONLY BENEFIT ZTH member's, so for those who go straight to the shop and being quote higher price pls do not bang ah wai as he is trying to make a living only..hope forumers understand his situation..thanks..SO MAKE SURE U CALL :phone: before heading over..i'm sure u dont wanna save that 20 cent by just calling and being charge extra rm50 or more right? cheers* :regular_smile:

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
storm_bird said:
satria convert gti full body kit how much?? i go there before, they ask rm1.3 k with painting... hm... i think it should be around rm800 to rm900 only becoz they said, for painting only rm 350.... pm me or sms to 012-9271998...
like i mention on the previous post..pls call ah wai for better price..

Kanca_tirana

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Bro, do u have the GSR scoop like at the picture..If have PM me the best price..TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu,

just now i have purchased a new GTi OEM lower arm...
'
The gti lower arm n GSR lower arm same rite???? the arb "satay" also rite??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience