BMW X5 Accident Along Jalan Ampang

chronykzipp

Feb 11, 2005
Visit site
I was out with a friend at about 3.30 am when I witnessed this horrible accident. The X5 hit a tree along Jln Ampang near the old Barbaran and swerved to the other side hitting a lamp post. Engine parts were all over the place. Luckily for the driver and passengers it was a BMW. I believe if it were to be another car, the occupants would have kicked the bucket. The passenger side of this poor X5 was literally torn apart. Unfortunately I couldn't snap a pic from that side as there were just too many people and the victims of this crash were lying on that side.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
hope the passenger(s) & the driver are alright, a very nice car gone to waste. :(

mofaab

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Whoaaaa.... :o

Witnessed as in; Did you saw it hit the lamp post? or was just on site happen to passing thru? I wonder how fast was the driver goin? *drunk* or slept Zzzzz.... :huh: :unsure:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Tsk tsk, that's a RM400k+ car :( - then again, life is priceless.

netracer

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Ipoh-KL
Visit site
and nobody helped them? why is everybody peeping n looking all over - common scenario when there is an accident rite? hoping to collect some free stuff scattered around kua... :unsure:

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
sigh ... wasted la dat x5 . hope da driver n da passenger is ok . neway , dun drink n drive .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

some low mentality bad people take my evo 9 embled...plus ralliart front and rear.....quiet lucky my car in good condition...but a lot fingerprint is on mirror...guess they try to take my gadget also..damn u bad people..
just sharing......:banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience