BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

orangebmw

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
PERLIS
bro akif...where's ur location?i'm looking for someone who are using RB20...want to share info and parts

ACS3sport

Apr 23, 2006
Calling for CDautoparts, Chris, jo-e34 and all bmw lovers..!!!

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
long time never chat with u guys d, just wondering, how much is my engine worth ar, m20b25 with manual getrag 260 gearbox? value?

ACS3sport

Apr 23, 2006
long time never chat with u guys d, just wondering, how much is my engine worth ar, m20b25 with manual getrag 260 gearbox? value?
Yup, long time not chat with you too Chris..!!! What happen to your m20b25 bro...? Below RM1.5k je Chris..!!! :shocked: :confused_smile:

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Car Condition

Guys guys!!!

I am sorry to dissapoint you all. My car i am considering to let go.

I got no more time to focus on my car. I have a weekday job and a weekend business...

Anyone wants my E30.... please let me know... willing to let go DIRT cheap!!!!

What needed to be done??

Engine got 1 problem. Trying to check. After never start long time 1 cylinder not working.... my mechanic is checking on it.....

Second is the body works.... Need to spray and change front bumper

Third need to change front new rims as the current ones cannot be used on a 4 port....

Lastly do some small touch up for the muffler system...

WILLING TO LET GO with MANY SPARES for RM 11K!!!!!!

CHECK MY First page for more specs....Thank you.. If i dont receive any response i will proceed with runners and maybe motor trader. Thank yo so much....

ACS3sport

Apr 23, 2006
Hope this will help you Chris..!!! :regular_smile:

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
holy sheet!!!! 1jz or 2jz? Im really interested in 1jz...but due to the size, i scared lots of trouble la. My good friend is also using 1jz in his E30. Red in colour also...very tempting la....T_T

anyways, guys, how much is SR20 red top and SR20 black top respectively? You guys come across any SR20 halfcut? Pls let me know..im interested to buy one soon

thx u

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend's Satria GTI almost lost yesterday midnight 4am on Jalan Phee Choon, an indian came with a bike bearing number plate PGL 589 Honda EX5 and shine his torch light at my friend's car and trying to open the door handle.

We walked to the car and he got shocked and when we ask him what he doing here he claimed his one of the RELA member and show us the pass with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience