this e30 owner want to sell his baby.
condition: cun..price: 10K nego
just call my brother 0125613996

still looking 4 buyer!!
U wont regret,..

gizmoz82

Known Member
Jan 13, 2006
wow..selling char keow teow/nasi lemak nowdays very promising job la wehhh...
zali(abg li machang bubuk)so ths bmw must be mali.....always c them lepak at pelita after drag event...so hw's ya car gizmo...igt dh nak jual 1/2 cut 2...sumbat sr20 la bro,rb20 too long,i think....
rugi already if sell the 1/2 cut.come with bearing turbo,metalgasket,plus all greedy product.........still in progress.....already cut the firewall.....now stop a while bcoz change my wira engine first.....after that continue back conversion for bimmer.....:regular_smile:

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Mali Car

yupz... confirm confirm... his car is a monster laaaa... that guy very rich,.. got lots of bmw convert kaki there... every few times i ronda there i seee one gang of e30 all convert gile gile.... and guys ... his nasi lemak DAMN NICE!!!!!

atuf

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
must gv a visit....maybe 15 will go to kl....if evrything okla...

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
jz get a e30 1984 for 13k.condition is ok.and plant to get a sr20det on it!!any comment?

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
bro, i recommend you to do all the maintaining first before spending money on engine, for example, rust issue, holes on the firewall, suspension, etc etc. After that can think about what engine to fix into. just my 2cents

Chris

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
bro, i recommend you to do all the maintaining first before spending money on engine, for example, rust issue, holes on the firewall, suspension, etc etc. After that can think about what engine to fix into. just my 2cents

Chris
thx for ur comment chris.abt the rust the owner done it b4 i bought this car so no worry on this.but the suspension is really spoil edi so planning to get a adjustable absorber for it.

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
good luck bro...sr20 in e30 a lot nowdays....should be no prob...
keep it real bro....
thx......but many of my fren say sr20det even after wont be faster then 1jz or rb25 is it real on it??

if sr20det with 350hp can win wat car or wat enjin ar??(soli for the silly question coz this is the 1st time i play performance).

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
my good friend currently driving a E30 with 1jz engine, im really impressed with it. The problem is when you corner, the thing will not be that stable, front too heavy, aiya, forgot its understeer or oversteer. The car is excellend in straight line, but when corner..different story la. Why dont you upgrade your suspension first and then breks. Good start

im using Bilstein Sport Absorbers with Lowered springs, 15" rims with G3 tyres, sweet i must say! XD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

please help me in making this important decision? i`m planning of making an engine swap. my car is 2004 proton satria se with 4g15 using siemens vdo. i`m planning of using a potent mitsu n.a eng. which one is more reliable and cost effective? 4g91 = 120 hp
4g93= 140 hp
is it true? the difference is only 20 hp.....if im using 4g91 for sure i can speed alongside stock 4g93 with slight mod on my 4g91. also i will enjoy low fuel consumption and lower road tax. anybody with good advice pls help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience