Need to do interior a bit
New Clutch Also

Total Spent RM 25K Excluding Car

RM 18K NEGO NEGO

If want call 0122099322

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
Hurmm....maybe interested but once got the car, will swap back with the original M20 engine.

orangebmw

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
PERLIS
mr fardell...why u buy it and swap it back to m20?buy std e30 with m20 la..no need to swap back..no long story..rite?

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
heehehehehe tangan manyak gatal wooo.......

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
whoa....boss it would be a big...waste if convert back to ori m20 status.....with so much goodies......

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
Bro, if i have the money convert it back to original bimmer and parts from the SR20 can sell to other Nissan owner lar...hehehehe

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Bros car already got booked. Thank you very much for your support on this forum. I will create a new forum regarding Nissan S13/180sx. Hehe

mista_M

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
guys i know its lame for me to ask this,..but i really need u guys help..
as i am a newbie in this automotive world..can sumone pls tell me the process to convert a e30/e36 into a nissan motor..im act studying in s.africa so over here we dun have chop shop like malaysia.over here they sell like motor diff,gbox is diff,wiring is diff..everything hv been separated alrdy.. and plus pomen2 sini xtaiko sgt lar.tuh yg susah..okie..can sumone pls explain to me...
- kalau e30 convert to sr20..wat do u need to use from the sr20 and wat can still b used from the e30..
-whatelse is suitable for e30??1jz??coz over here 1jz is more cheaper then sr20.but i need to know..pasal gbox and longshaft mcmana??can i use d bmw ori one??or do i hv to mody??i knw its a lot of que but iv been thinking of this car for so2 long..i hope u guys cn help me to mke my dream for now cme true..tq so much..

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
guys i know its lame for me to ask this,..but i really need u guys help..
as i am a newbie in this automotive world..can sumone pls tell me the process to convert a e30/e36 into a nissan motor..im act studying in s.africa so over here we dun have chop shop like malaysia.over here they sell like motor diff,gbox is diff,wiring is diff..everything hv been separated alrdy.. and plus pomen2 sini xtaiko sgt lar.tuh yg susah..okie..can sumone pls explain to me...
- kalau e30 convert to sr20..wat do u need to use from the sr20 and wat can still b used from the e30..
-whatelse is suitable for e30??1jz??coz over here 1jz is more cheaper then sr20.but i need to know..pasal gbox and longshaft mcmana??can i use d bmw ori one??or do i hv to mody??i knw its a lot of que but iv been thinking of this car for so2 long..i hope u guys cn help me to mke my dream for now cme true..tq so much..
boss basically i think you need the engine,ecu and gbox,the rear diff should be able to recycle and minor mod need to be done at long shaft......not to mention engine mounting work,1j would also be another option........:burnout:

mista_M

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
oowh okie..abt the rear diff i hope u cn explain it to me..n will there be any problem with d rear axle if im using d car for drag purpose??n the other que is wiring sume pakai ori punya ker kne rojak..ecu pkai yg hafkat one ryte..any pics would diff help..tanx joe..

orangebmw

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
PERLIS
mista-M...i'm using RB20DE in my E30...so far not have many problem...
use original diff if u want to remain std..if wanna heavy duty..got to rojak la..
wiring rojak and ecu from h.cut..better u used sr20det for E30...

mista_M

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
another thing..bro orange can u post some of the detail pic beneath d car blh x??gmbr bhgian bwh..or whosoever yg da convert gk..and 1 moe thing..ade sesiape owner e36 wit 1j x?ke rb?iv got 1 fren in ampang using e36 with sr(lighten flywheel,exedy racing cp n few mods)..but his not in this web..so cnt help..n last time i went home he took me for a spin..i think the sr is not suitable with e36..1st,2nd gear rs berat jer..xtwla psl im using a fwd turbo before this..any opinion??n mslh dia hadapi psl long shaft..tuh je mslh die..anyhelp here?tanx..

orangebmw

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
PERLIS
payah nk amik gambar kat bhagian bawah la..ada 1 e36 kat kedah masuk RB20det...x kenal owner dia tp pomen yg buat tu saya kenal la...bro dok south africa kan?saya dgr dari tokei kedai potong, h.cut E30 kekurangan kat m'sia ni sebab jepun byk export ke south africa...e36 ni x sesuai masuk sr20det..rb20 pun still berat n kena byk performance parts la kalau nk power...rb25det/1jz mmg ok..2jz pun lg ok...masalah tu akan timbul bila pomen kita x expert atau x penah buat conversion bmw to japs seblum ni...x semua bmw convert jd mcm tu...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience