BMW M6 Interior Makeover - Part 2

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
This it to show before and after photos of the interior. Part 1 documented the paint correction.

Overall, the leather was aged and dull. Still can be saved, but the owner decided to have a new colour scheme and personalisation. Interior was rewrapped in dark grey and red leather with red stitching. Some parts were wrapped in alcantara. The leather used was premium german cowhide instead of the more expensive lambskin though. This follows back the original M6 quality of leather.

Door board before

Door board after - Rewrapped in dark grey german cowhide with red stitching.

Nothing wrong with BMW quality. But front passenger leather seat is worn out and dull over time.

Rewrapped in a 2 tone - Dark grey and red cowhide with personalisation. The name of the boss embroided on the head rest.

Rear seats before

Rear seats after

50/50 shot of centre console. Previously wrapped in 2 tone light grey and black leather. Worn out and stained. This area was rewrapped in dark grey cowhide with red stitching, with the lower part wrapped in alcantara.

Top view of armrest.

Driver seat before

Driver seat after

Back of seats wrapped in carbon fibre

Thank you...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
oh shit! I forgot to ask my seat fella to emboss my nickname on my seats! Maximum ahbengness! Lemme call the fella to see if it's still possible

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
do these guys can wrap a steering wheel?
Can wrap ;)

oh shit! I forgot to ask my seat fella to emboss my nickname on my seats! Maximum ahbengness! Lemme call the fella to see if it's still possible
Depends what car. For mass production cars like kancil, wira, toyota, honda, and even standard mercedes, i think got ah beng feel. For rare/limited cars is different. Mercedes have a special department called 'designo' to customise looks and even print the owner's name othe car. Ferrari builds personalised, tailor-made cars too for their limited run models.

Sent from my android using Tapatalk.

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
so cool buddy :love: thanks for sharing.... red and black goes hand in hand with the flex tools

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience