BMW F10 528i M-Sport: Whacked Job From Previous Detailer!

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good Day!

I guess i owe you guys(readers) a long explanation regarding about why i've been MIA aka MISSING IN ACTION in this 3months. Well, alot of things happened in this 3months. Besides doing mobile detailing, i admitted to hospital for days but dont worry! Im fine now and fully recover. Million thanks to all my buddies who prayed hard for me, and also thanks to you all be there for me, go through all the hard times with me. Once again, a big thank you from deeply in my heart to you all, and very appreciated for what you guys have done so far. Sometimes friendships is important, they will be there when you needed them. I would choose friendship over benefit myself in ways. At least at the end you still able to keep them to share your joy. I really miss those moments how i went through in car detailing, merely nothing and then because of courage and a little bit of passion really makes a big difference in my life. Thanks!

Another update from me, certain readers might know i have resigned from Volkswagen Club Malaysia but please do not worry, you guys can always contact me through my phone/e-mail if you have any inquiries or problems. Gadget nowadays getting better and better, just one click and you'll able to find me. Number and e-mail can be found at "About The Detailer" Thanks!

Last, total of 7 posts i updated this year. Actually they have more, at this moment i will post up all the BMW's i have done so far. Alright, enough of words. Lets take a look of the F10 528i M-Sport i coated months back.

a very beautiful German

This F10 is extremely dirty because it didnt wash for days and he was looking forward to coat it with Opti-Coat. As usual, i will always like to work on the wheel first. Tires are degreased with Osren DFX, wheel was clean with OPC dilute 1:3 with sponge due to the spokes are tight. After i clean the wheels, Iron-X was used to remove iron particles from the wheel to assure its clean to coat afterwards.

after

Body was wash with ONR and Opti-Mitt then later the paint was smoothen up with PG Claybar to remove all the contaminants on the surface.

After the paintwork is properly prepared, i drove this car out under the hot sun and found several unwanted things i want to see.. Holograms.

Holograms usually can be seen clearly in dark colored cars, holograms comes from unprofessional detailers using rotary buffer, dirty pads, wrong polishes and didnt finish well at the last step. I can say this car were send to polish before the dealer hand it to the owner. During inspection with my halogen, i found pigtails and marring on the hood.. solution to perfect the surface, i used OHP with double sided foam and then finish with Flex. Thanks to Seech again for the DA!

corrected

and marring as well

corrected

hologram before

after 1 pass with Flex with OHP

after

Later on the paint was wiped down with IPA and the coated with Opti-Coat all around including the wheels. Please enjoy the after pictures!

Thanks for viewing! :wavey::wavey::wavey:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
You're welcome Mun and welcome back!

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Nice..... and welcome back. Was wondering what happened with all the silence.

Looking forward to your other Banyak Membawa Wang cars. *joke joke*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I've recently converted to vr4 240. The question is :

If my mechanic somehow salah pasang timing belt, can it cause my car to stutter at idle (jus like using high cam)
cause my car after the conversion at low rpm stutter and idles juz like using high cam. Driving at low rpms/speed is difficult becos of this problem. Checked the injectors , plugs,cable, timing, t/body etc but still the same effect. At high rpm okay but can here "tek tek tek" sound(like the valve's sound but im not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience