BMW 5 series crushed in SriHartamas

omnikron

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
your priorities are senget man, a leading coporate and well-educated man just died while his wife is still in the hospital and you say "what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal."

i suddenly feel really really sad....
condolences to the family.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
omnikron said:
your priorities are senget man, a leading coporate and well-educated man just died while his wife is still in the hospital and you say "what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal."

i suddenly feel really really sad....
condolences to the family.
agree with you, my friend.

my deepest condolence to his family.

Last edited:

MOVE_Type_K

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
Can't runaway from his fate and destiny. R.I.P.

GTR2579

500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
selayang-kepong
www.facebook.com
yesterday 4.00pm, i got this news from my best friends' company office girl...I feel very very sad and angry!!!
i LOST my best friend (Dr Liew)!
i LOST my best badminton partner!

and now his wife still in ummc hospital, hope she ok!

condolences to his family...

hope this case no happen again...

Last edited:

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
SIGH, a case of bad luck. My condolences go out to the family and I hope the survivors are alright.

I say, if it wasn't an accident and it was due to carelessness, sue the damn construction company to bankrupcy!!! Damn, they ought to be more careful the next time round. 2 tonnes of load falling on me, damn, I wouldn't wanna think about it. Scares the shit outta me.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
condolences to his family..
someone from the construction company must be trial and sentenced..and the company must have their licensed nailed indefinately.. not to mention pay back compensation to the victim's family

but this is malaysia so it wont happen..ppl get away with murder anyway, then "accidents" like these wont even matter.. sad indeed.

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
Interfooler said:
Did u guys read the news today? BMW 5 series crushed by metal in srihartamas killing the owner. what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal.

source from the star
"what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal"?..dude..how can u say such thing man...a person's life is worth more than a million BMWs...its priceless... my condolences to his family..hope they stay strong..

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
so sorry to hear that, i go to sri hartamas almost everyday, but i dunno what happen?the car bang what?crash metal??anyone mind to tell?so that other driver can be more careful next time...

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
freaaaak accident man.

sky_lor : a 2 tonne concrete slab fell off a building under construction onto the BMW.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
i also got a shock wen Interfooler said ""what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal" .. :thumpdown

sad la the man died, juz like that.. at least its end of the year la.. lucky not starting of the year, if not later whole family traumatized by 2006...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

was just wondering, can we use original shock mount on adjustable suspension shocks?

is it plug and play or mods needed?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience