BMW 5 series crushed in SriHartamas

omnikron

Dec 13, 2005
your priorities are senget man, a leading coporate and well-educated man just died while his wife is still in the hospital and you say "what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal."

i suddenly feel really really sad....
condolences to the family.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
omnikron said:
your priorities are senget man, a leading coporate and well-educated man just died while his wife is still in the hospital and you say "what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal."

i suddenly feel really really sad....
condolences to the family.
agree with you, my friend.

my deepest condolence to his family.

MOVE_Type_K

Dec 31, 2005
Can't runaway from his fate and destiny. R.I.P.

GTR2579

Mar 6, 2004
selayang-kepong
yesterday 4.00pm, i got this news from my best friends' company office girl...I feel very very sad and angry!!!
i LOST my best friend (Dr Liew)!
i LOST my best badminton partner!

and now his wife still in ummc hospital, hope she ok!

condolences to his family...

hope this case no happen again...

astalavista_baby

SIGH, a case of bad luck. My condolences go out to the family and I hope the survivors are alright.

I say, if it wasn't an accident and it was due to carelessness, sue the damn construction company to bankrupcy!!! Damn, they ought to be more careful the next time round. 2 tonnes of load falling on me, damn, I wouldn't wanna think about it. Scares the shit outta me.

condolences to his family..
someone from the construction company must be trial and sentenced..and the company must have their licensed nailed indefinately.. not to mention pay back compensation to the victim's family

but this is malaysia so it wont happen..ppl get away with murder anyway, then "accidents" like these wont even matter.. sad indeed.

boosook

Jul 14, 2005
Interfooler said:
Did u guys read the news today? BMW 5 series crushed by metal in srihartamas killing the owner. what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal.

source from the star
"what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal"?..dude..how can u say such thing man...a person's life is worth more than a million BMWs...its priceless... my condolences to his family..hope they stay strong..

sky_lor

Jan 9, 2005
so sorry to hear that, i go to sri hartamas almost everyday, but i dunno what happen?the car bang what?crash metal??anyone mind to tell?so that other driver can be more careful next time...

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
freaaaak accident man.

sky_lor : a 2 tonne concrete slab fell off a building under construction onto the BMW.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
i also got a shock wen Interfooler said ""what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal" .. :thumpdown

sad la the man died, juz like that.. at least its end of the year la.. lucky not starting of the year, if not later whole family traumatized by 2006...

hi all,

was just wondering, can we use original shock mount on adjustable suspension shocks?

is it plug and play or mods needed?