BMW 116i or BMW 120i ??

hafidz_moro

Audi 0000 Fanatics
Feb 13, 2005
Cheras
www.coroflot.com
Guys..

For now i am so in love with this car, got the cash and thinking of buying either of this two..saw this model in 2nd hand dealer and looks interesting, been doing some research bout the performance but some say its a let down..i really dont know the truth and facts about BMW..especially this BMW 1 series..

I am currently an Audi a4 B5 owner, would like to try BMW 1 for next..which is i have a family with 2 kids...so is it worth it to buy this car? Because my eyes are so into this car right now..I need lots of opinion before i change loyalty from Audi to BMW...can you guys give any 2nd thoughts?

Current research:

BMW 116i - RM90k
BMW 120i - RM110k

Audi A4 B7 2.0 - RM110k

Thank you

Nsfx00

From Facebook
Feb 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
I don't know i personally don't like the 1 series, its like the entry level BMW. At least go for a 3 series. The price doesn't warrant the size and the engine. Stretch your budget a bit to 130-140k for a 3 series if you truly want a BMW?

My opinion.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
my sis owned a 1 series with latest facelift.. to me it is unique in the sense of the shape and if im not mistaken.. it is using the 3 series engine as well. correct me if im wrong.

the only down side of the car to me is there is no angel eyes like the other series and the side mirrors are not motorized if you wanna flip it in.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
its still a smaller car, a bit of the size of a golf gti, but slower?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Alert!!! Tyres being slash/punctured in PJ!!!

For those staying in SS23 PJ and surrounding area please be aware that there are individuals or groups that is going around the area between 3-6a.m and punturing car tyres by stabbing the side walls of the tyres for the pass 1 week. Up to date there has been at least 20 cars in the neighbourhood that park their cars outside that has gotten one or two tyres damage by these people. As you cannot fixed punctures on the side wall the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience