blue ek stolen at east coast mall kuantan. thief got caught n beaten.

Mat_Isam

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
salam guys...sory me just heard this story at fb. so just start this thread so anybody know
the details story plz share here...huhu....heard that lancer gt follow at lpt 200km/hr still cannot
follow this ek...sure damn fast...but luckily some members found out at petrol station somewhere
near maran or jengka if im not mistaken....

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Salam bro. do you mean that this stolen EK was chased by the lancer gt at 200km/h? before got caught at a petrol station for refueling? and got beat up?

Mat_Isam

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Salam bro. do you mean that this stolen EK was chased by the lancer gt at 200km/h? before got caught at a petrol station for refueling? and got beat up?
salam...sory tat not what i mean...actually i really dun know the exact story...just read a little info from facebook...after the chased they manage to escaped somewhere jerantut area...then the civico eastern members found them at petrol station...dun know which petrol pump...then they manage to ' tangkap n belasah ' the ' penyangak'.....

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
salam...sory tat not what i mean...actually i really dun know the exact story...just read a little info from facebook...after the chased they manage to escaped somewhere jerantut area...then the civico eastern members found them at petrol station...dun know which petrol pump...then they manage to ' tangkap n belasah ' the ' penyangak'.....
oic...just glad your friend manage to get his car back...and those penyangak really got what they deserve...

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
too many story here.. from what i heard, the car owner live in my hometown neighbourhood in kuantan. it stolen at east coast mall. they searh it everywhere in kuantan but couldn't manage to found it.

on the next day somebody spot the car on the way to kl. they manage to stop the car by tapping the ek's rear end. the ek lost control and hit divider (badly damaged on right rear side).

the thives has been caught 5 times before if not mistaken.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
now the thief behind bar or how....

dulux78

Feb 20, 2006
They were caught and beaten at the Bandar Jengka Petronas station

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
5 times and still the same.. guess a leopard never changes its spot. This kind of people should be at jail forever
should use "hukum hudud" style for this type of person. cut their hands.! then only they will realize what they have done is too much..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My car is currently having some problems after I changed from superstrut to adjustable absorbers.
The symptoms are:

1: Usually when I turn the steering wheel, it would return back. However when I fully turn the steering wheel, it won't return back to origin position.
2: Steering wheel vibrates when braking. Not so much when driving slowly. More so on high speed.
3: Steering wheel vibrates when over 130km/h.

After changing the absorbers, already done alignment. Is it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience