l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
You can customize too..

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
hey guys.

i installed my greddy type-s today, after bought it for 1 month. haha.

the prob im facing now, the sound very soft. even the high pitch sounds is much much softer than my old sqv.

any1 know the reason why? thx

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i wanted to normal setup 1st without spring mods 1st. so the top vacuum hose connected to tb like other bov's. than for the lower vacuum where to connect bro? any idea? thx:confused:
I believe u are talking about the hose adapter, not the flange.

The big one is to connect to the Vacumn source(Inlet Manifold) while the small one at the bottom is surge prevention. It's to be connected to the boost source(Chargepipe/IC piping)

rheaerina

Oct 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Do we need to tune the soft-hard setting@bov? I read somewhere that i.e sheepdog bov need to be tuned at low rev and high rev so that u will hv both signature "trrtrr trr" at low rev and "phissingg" at full boost? My prob, set too hard no sound, set to softest still soft. My max boost 1bar.. 6a12tt std and I already.open a.thread. Sorry if disturbing..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Do we need to tune the soft-hard setting@bov? I read somewhere that i.e sheepdog bov need to be tuned at low rev and high rev so that u will hv both signature "trrtrr trr" at low rev and "phissingg" at full boost? My prob, set too hard no sound, set to softest still soft. My max boost 1bar.. 6a12tt std and I already.open a.thread. Sorry if disturbing..
By default, there's no setting required.
The tttrrrr sound is the sound of the compressor surge. Dun worry about that. Nothing will happen to the td025. The back flow won't be too high to damage ur turbo...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo yo...
anybody got comments on Autometer gauges...
planning 2 buy it in the states...
Oil Temp,Oil Pressure,Voltmeter,Water Temperature..
Will it fit in our local car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience