Block 4G93 With 4G94 CrankShaft

samrice

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
Petaling Jaya
good money to the machine shops....

stroking or destroking by welding and machining the crank is not an uncommon practise.

however, try to find a rod, piston that would make all play nice if u dont fancy the idea of grinding ur crank

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
you mean cut the crankshaft conrod bearing area...i wont dare to do that coz i buy this half cut at rm4k just to take crankshaft...

i'm using satria gti with 4g93 engine....
yes by that the rod wont hit the head. y so expensive man, i got last time for 2k 4G94 engine kosong in puchong. oh u using 4G93 satria huh, if waja one can fit the 4G94 block one. if u buy halfcut do u still have the gearbox?

dude rather than mod like this y dont u buy the 83mm high compression piston for mivec to get 1.9cc compession and its really good and more reliable mod rather than mod crankshaft and cut it, just and idea.

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
yes by that the rod wont hit the head. y so expensive man, i got last time for 2k 4G94 engine kosong in puchong. oh u using 4G93 satria huh, if waja one can fit the 4G94 block one. if u buy halfcut do u still have the gearbox?

dude rather than mod like this y dont u buy the 83mm high compression piston for mivec to get 1.9cc compession and its really good and more reliable mod rather than mod crankshaft and cut it, just and idea.
not engine kosong i buy..it half cut galant i buy...yup i still have the gear box auto tip tronic...

i dont want to lose anymore in drag racing

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
not engine kosong i buy..it half cut galant i buy...yup i still have the gear box auto tip tronic...

oh triptonic huh, im looking for manual one. oh u dont want to loose in drag huh, ermmmmm u wanna mod for trak huh dude. cool man, i got fren with mivec na in satria also can give a good drag fight with evo3 2.2 and gsr turbo 280hp.

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005

BananaBoyz,
If i remember, the 4g94 doesnt belongs to the galant family...can u take a picture how the engine looks like?did u dismantle the engine parts ady?If dismantle ady can take pictures n show us coz a lot of us here nvr seen tis 4g94 engine bfore....thanks

danen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
guy sgti cannot use the 4g94 block? ermmm is it the "reverse one"..

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
guy sgti cannot use the 4g94 block? ermmm is it the "reverse one"..
dont lah danen..i already waste my my money rm5000 now...need rm2000 more..

cannot fit into gti..but if you wiling to do all the moungting yes it cann...got jpj prob also waste money laa...go mod your car at pisang or lan alor star...his car satria gti with 4g93 n/a engine...doing great in batu kawan ketogori vtec,mivec and n/a open cc but got engine prob fight no.3

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
dont lah danen..i already waste my my money rm5000 now...need rm2000 more..

cannot fit into gti..but if you wiling to do all the moungting yes it cann...got jpj prob also waste money laa...go mod your car at pisang or lan alor star...his car satria gti with 4g93 n/a engine...doing great in batu kawan ketogori vtec,mivec and n/a open cc but got engine prob fight no.3
northern side got fast 4g93 n/a.........y nvr c d car come sepang participate drag battle?

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
northern side got fast 4g93 n/a.........y nvr c d car come sepang participate drag battle?
we already do in sdp...with proton saga white color cut off rear bonet 4G91 engine,got number 2...and no vtec in northern wanna fight...just wan conggo in kl but proton saga lose...

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
yes we want to come at sdb but too costly...you want to sponsor cooljas ?

zeni-tani

Nov 5, 2008
You can use 4g94 crank but you need custom pistons. Remember 4g94 crank has 94.5mm or stroke and 4g93 uses 89mm. You have to use 4g94 big end due to journal size of 4g94 is diffrent from 4g93. This results on super positve deck height as in piston will be sticking out of block about 2inches high :)

You need custom rods and pistons to suit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I have one question regarding Toyota Harrier 2.4 G specifications.

I went to used car showroom & I'm very interested to buy Harrier 2.4 G but i'm just curious about the spec. what i mean is for example,

1. 2004 Harrier 2.4G: RM 124k (have sunroof & he said not recon but imported straight from Japan from the start)
2. 2004 Harrier 2.4G: RM 109k (recon & 1 owner & no sunroof)

then I search on internet, (from what I understand) Harrier have spec 2.4G & 2.4GL (L Spec)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience