Black Skyline R34

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
To the Black Skyline R34 that is staying at Damansara Perdana... Nice car...

But could you please stop using the roads of DP as your own personal test/race track.

I can hear your car screaming up and down DP redlining everyday.

I will refrain from posting your number plate... you know who you are, so please be more considerate... it's a residential area...

Thank you :shcokedcamo:

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
member of zth? if not, you posting here, would he be reading this post at all?

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
psyk said:
member of zth? if not, you posting here, would he be reading this post at all?
I dunno woh... but if he is a member then good lah... hopefully he leaves the racing to the race track and not on residential roads.

Looks like a young guy and there are not many skylines around KL driven by young guys, so its a big posibility he is in ZTH.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
i remember seeing many ppl drive skyline...and crashed it...some stick to the wall some hit the light post...no matter wat car u drive...even if it is a merc...remember about other road users safety...you might be a very smart driver...but there are other drivers who will get frightened very easy and thus involved in an accident...thank you...go race in a track there you can challenge your skill against other pro drivers...

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
flizzardo said:
he have the right to

remember skyline is the king of the road!
hahaha.... just like anybody have the right to walk into your house if you leave your front door wide open?

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
skylin3lov3r said:
what if he isnt ZTH member?:sarcastic:
Well... he has been a good boy these few days... so its either he is a ZTH member and already read this posting and decided to be good... or he is out of town... or his car is in the workshop...

I dunno. But I do know where he stays and what is his car number... hehehe... :_:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
lionelk said:
Well... he has been a good boy these few days... so its either he is a ZTH member and already read this posting and decided to be good... or he is out of town... or his car is in the workshop...

I dunno. But I do know where he stays and what is his car number... hehehe... :_:
maybe his ride is in the workshop for mods for higher power....hence louder & faster.....keke..........to burn u more.:regular_smile:

gene

Dec 1, 2003
I think lionelk has the right to post it in ZTH. After all, it is a forum where people share opinions be it positive or negative.

Imagine if you were him and was trying to sleep/study/ work and all you kept hearing is the sound of a loud exhaust. I'm sure if it was any of you, you'd be pissed too.

anyway, lionelk has acted in a very curteous manner and I hope that the owner of the skyline respects his request. If lionelk wanted to be a real bastard, I'm sure he could by throwing bricks through his windscreen or spilling brake fluid on his paintwork.

He has not

Kind Regards.

gene

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
i dont get it

i get high everytime i hear skyline's or evo's loud exaust

and i like it!

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
well i live rite next to a carpark lot....i love exhaust rumbles too...but some dickhead does it during sleeping hours like 2am 3am 4am....like his tuning or fixing his car in the apartments carpark....keeps reving it...

exhaust rumbles sounds good at certain times...not during pple's sleeping hours...its all about respecting pple's personal space...courtesy...

on a side note...i prefer V8s or Scoobie's boxer engine rumbles the best! hehe

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
Its not just the exhaust sound. This guy either has some misfiring system or hates his engine. He likes to rev it to the red line and let the rev cut kick in... Pop! Pop!

Like gun fire... I am sure he likes to show off how fire is shooting out of his exhaust.. but it is damn loud...

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pop! Pop! is after fire, rite? too rich fuel mixture in the exhaust gases, hence the Pop. not good for the engine though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was happened on yesterday(26/10/10) morning around 1am to 4am. The sad thing is my dad's new car(2months old). Lucky the car didn't get stolen, just the sound system : DVD player 7inch LCD screen (PIONEER TOUCHSCREEN DVD) and some items stolen. So if you guys out there being approached by any person offering a cheap price of pioneer or claimed as used unit(as 2months), watch out might be stolen item. Bastard thief.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience