Bjh 6600 owner step up!

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Why dont you start a facebook page "BJH 6600 is a sohai!!'?
Get people to like it then if the momentum is good enough the whole world will know about it.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Crazy arse mafaka... Hopefully one day that fella hit a tiang or tree without hurting others! Urghh :stupid::mad:

D0m|n|k3i

Jan 30, 2008
Reporting these kindda cases to the police....? lolxx....Cheers to that....~
Yes it is irritating sometimes to see an aggresive driver infront or behind of you....
But searching for them or hunting them down is not a wise thing to do my friend...
Drug Abuse is crazy in KL/Selangor area.....
Guns are seriously cheap now days.....you'll never know who has what under their seats. :dontknow:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
last few day in kl really quiet,but full of many 'import people',tot we r travelling to nepal,or bangladesh hehehe...been in kl,ppl pass over road by walking not see car but we r driver should see them to pass d road...walau...what happen on kl now?they should wait d traffic light junction until walk sign on only walking over road ma...
anyway,it is malaysia rule ma..tak apa lah...lintas je... :confused:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
last few day in kl really quiet,but full of many 'import people',tot we r travelling to nepal,or bangladesh hehehe...been in kl,ppl pass over road by walking not see car but we r driver should see them to pass d road...walau...what happen on kl now?they should wait d traffic light junction until walk sign on only walking over road ma...
anyway,it is malaysia rule ma..tak apa lah...lintas je... :confused:
colour blind and heart also blind lol

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Catching up to this guy now. got a few call man dudes keeping an eye out for him.

Though I did go to the left knowing that he's still gonna be a sohhai and that's when he decided to be a tai so hai and tried to ram into my car so that's not really an excuse of being a "naturally aggressive driver"

If he continues driving like this sooner or later he's gonna be wrapped like a ketupat

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
it will be nice if some of these images of bjh6600 crashes come floating on the internet, i would totally vote it for digi photo of the year awards or send it to star picture of the day to claim rm50 on his crash! lol

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
Maybe what u can do is create a facebook pages about this.. It will spread like wildfire.. wait... wildfire will be no match for facebook

This makes me think of an incident few days before raya. There was this traffic jam and i was behind an Iswara and this Iswara was intentionally drive in the middle of the lane ( left got a lane for turning ) so i gave him a honk as i rushing for time also. What they do is, 2 ladies with windows wind down start to mumbling a lot, even the hands were out. As the traffic moves forward, so i just squeeze through and guess what, the 2 ladies and the male driver started showing their discontent. So whaddafack... just wind down my windows and show them the international sign language.

I mean whaddafack with all these drivers on the road? Where's the courtesy?? If u move slightly back to your own lane, i will even show a sign of appreciation to you. It is really getting on my nerves with all these kind of drivers around. Maybe our system in Malaysia for owning a car is lacking up so everyone nowadays can own a car easily and causing such jam.

Last edited:

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
There's been a good amount of info from a couple of forumers including parked locations and stuffs like that. I'll be a gentleman and protect the info and not say sources names. If anyone's interested in hunting his car down i'll pass any info i have to u. Thanks all been a damn awesome sharing session.

So......... TT.. starting to sound really good eh? lol

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
Bro , its simple...JPJ search the number, get the address and burn his car...SIMPLE !!!

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
So if I want to make a report on those road bullies, Then should I go straight to the traffic police station or I can make the report at any normal police station.

Does reporting to JPJ works?

I meet many of this road bullies on the LDP itself and I feel really frustrated when I have to suddenly move a side or sometimes they get really close to me for no reason when I didn't give way. So who shall I report it to.

Thanks and Appreciate it much guys.

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Report to PJ state that's the only place I've seen any action being taken by their side. So far when things are reported to their sub-branches nothing really happens. Also when you report do pay the RM 2 to make your report official that way it goes into their systems.

If you wanna take it a step ahead get a couple of friends to report on multiple occasions but definitely not recommended since this can and will be classified under fraud.

Other wise just post in here or other threads and perhaps there are others who can point you in the right direction. I know I was pointed directly to this driver and am waiting to confront him and update my police report to see if the officials will do anything considering more than enough information will be given once that's done. Else I might as well scare the living hell out of him and watch him pee in his pants.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need sum si fu help over here...
as i plan 2 change my 4g91 block to 4g93block
wat do i have 2 plan 2 get after changing the block...

so far the onli i could think of is the ecu cannot kau tim the 1.8
air fuel mixture edi...then injector also muz change...fuel pump...

thx in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience