Beware when u park at SS2/72

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
this is not the first time....my car almost kena jacked rims ones but they din manage to take it off...2nd case was a LMST 6months ago ,Wira 4months ago and Civic 2months ago,..now this 1

this happens at ss2/72 Ken damansara outside parking at the field there..bewarn for those overnite parkers....

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Peoples are really desperate nowadays. The LMST rims also wanna steal. Isk2

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
shud trap those ass la.. n giv them a good whack till he cant move.. walk talk..or even write..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Let's gather there on weekends and hide. Once these fuckers make their move, we pounce and beat them up with steering locks (Stoplock).

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
park short while like go for dinner/lunch come back car nomore wheels or park overnight wake up and found car without wheels? ...

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
yah..those thief are quick handed...trying to trap those thief...due to tht parking over there is not brightly litted..so...thief can put their hand on fast...resident pretty frus about it too

is only overnitez parkers will experience this nice experience

Last edited:

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Advise from an old man...

Keep your car standard e.g. rims, tyres, meters, etc...

Better still, if use old cars and if it's still stolen/broken into, then, it's pure bad luck or in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sorry, the truth hurts, children. :vroam:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Shit, SS2/72 is near my place. The police can't be everywhere at the same time. We've got to do something. Calling all SS2 people who are interested to take action. We have to TT in a quite place and discuss how to stop all this. Those who have a mental slack for being extremely violent and sadistic, and have a tremendously strong hatred towards thiefs and robbers, are very very welcomed to join the TT.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
satria_95: ur idea works actually. If thieves were to know tat area punya ppl's car canot mess up wif they will chnage target or in other words other location. Coz they won so dumb kua. Take the risk to come bak wif broken head or limbs each time stealing stuffs...

Not to say police did thier job very well but we're short of policemen in our country at the same time.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
satria_95...stay near there ar...thn we TT lah..ahahah..anyway.. i told the mamak waiters near by to keep and eye surounding coz tht mamak closes quite late...but shit still happen.not often but in months time....and is the same case...rims + tyre hilang..only tht particular place...in front of yamaha tht field.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eujin,
TT no problem. hehehe At this moment, a bit busy with work so will PM you once I have some free time la. Then we slowly rope people into the TT and we can plan a party banger for the robbers. You can do anything you want to the robbers but let me have their fingers... cos I've always wanted to cut robber's fingers with a serated fruit knife, slowly. Can see the skin tear and flesh slowly rip open. Yummy!

kher,
We may just see the same damn robbers again... but each time, less one part of the body. hahaha

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
satria_95, if u happen to catch these farkers, please call me. I'll bring a 'tumpul n rusty' knife. Make sure kena infection from the rust haha. Not forgetting my baseball bat.

When u guys are going to hunt these farkers PM me for my number hehe

Only interested in the violence part hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience