Beware of These Indian Couples or a Lady with 2 kids Waving For Help

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
[ALL PUBLIC ALERT]!!! Please be careful of this couple. Be warned they can react violently.

To residents of all communities in Selangor and to the Community Policing team in Ara Damansara, please take note of this incident. Be careful of your approach. This person may be dangerous.

This couple has been seen around Palm Spring area, Bandar Utama, Mutiara Damansara, Ara Damansara nearby Citta Mall, Sunway Damansara near the school area, Damansara Jaya school area and etc.

Please do NOT stop as there has been reported cases of this man in the picture reacted violently when he was being questioned back. Bottom line is, he just wants your pity and money. Please report this to the authorities if you see this couple on sidewalk or beside the Highway trying to stop a car.

The person who took this picture from his car caught the attention of the man in the picture, he chase the car driver with his motor and hit the window of the car. Mr. A called me to help to post this picture.

Please share this information to your neighbours and to your love ones as well. They have been doing this for many months.

Refer the picture attached below

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

This is TRUE STORY.

I once met the lady and her 2 kids. I'm not sure what she fed one of her kids and she was asking for money from me.
I was driving at Kepong, saw this girl and her bike there waving like asking for help. So I stopped.

I asked her: "Kenapa? Apa Hal?"
She said: Anak saya sakit, dan tak ada wang tengok doctor...

She then leave her son's head that she was carrying. I was shocked to see how lifeless it looks on the son she was carrying. It all look too real and I came to my senses and sense something is not right.

If your son is very sick and if it is a case of emergency, you should be sending your son to the clinic immediately.
Not asking money by the roadside with your bike by the roadside.

Instead she asked me for RM50 ringgit or more if possible.

I said sorry, I can't help you. Winded up my window and left.

Saw these couple the 2nd time but this time husband was riding with her and kids and was next to me. I pretended didnt see in case she recognize me. It was at Segambut this time round but there were riding on the bike.

Until I see this photo. Now I know they are scamming people's money of our kind heart.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
thanx man, i will be on alert.

Btw dont get me wrong ok?

this conman vely stupid.

Why minta sedekah at a Super F**king elite place.

The road they minta sedekah is where less cars come also road to an elite housing called Sunway Rimba Hills.

further in front baru palm spring.. n there is a clinic there called Idzham

Palm Spring i can understand bcoz there vely famous for snatch thieves especially the 2 famous fat guy n thin man..

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
macam macam ada........

Why cant they work and make a living the decent way??
The couple seem able and not cacat what.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
macam macam ada........

Why cant they work and make a living the decent way??
The couple seem able and not cacat what.....
This way make fast money. Many Malaysians are very caring and this way they can get lots and lots too....:mad:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I once met the lady and her 2 kids. I'm not sure what she fed one of her kids and she was asking for money from me.
I was driving at Kepong, saw this girl and her bike there waving like asking for help. So I stopped.

I asked her: "Kenapa? Apa Hal?"
She said: Anak saya sakit, dan tak ada wang tengok doctor...
Next time tell them there is this place called 1Malaysia Klinik....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'd never give money to beggars on the streets coz most of them don't deserve any pity in the first place! In Indonesia, there were supposedly poor beggars who in fact can actually make a LOT more money than normal office working people! Many of them are also like a gang/syndicate coordinated by some leaders. Many2 years back there was a story in the news about one so called King Of Beggars who was found out to be able to own a rather big house for himself, able to buy one also for his mother in kampung, and a brand new Honda CRV! WTF, I even could not afford a CRV at that time! Then just recently there's a story of a beggar caught carrying 25 million of rupiah (equivalent to about rm7k) in his plastic bag, and he also have a business selling cows in his kampung!

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Every trade has a master. We may not recognise one until he becomes famous. But seem like these ones becoming famous here before they could be master.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'd never give money to beggars on the streets coz most of them don't deserve any pity in the first place! In Indonesia, there were supposedly poor beggars who in fact can actually make a LOT more money than normal office working people! Many of them are also like a gang/syndicate coordinated by some leaders. Many2 years back there was a story in the news about one so called King Of Beggars who was found out to be able to own a rather big house for himself, able to buy one also for his mother in kampung, and a brand new Honda CRV! WTF, I even could not afford a CRV at that time! Then just recently there's a story of a beggar caught carrying 25 million of rupiah (equivalent to about rm7k) in his plastic bag, and he also have a business selling cows in his kampung!
I am with you on this. Last time one night eating dinner at road side "tai chow" got this young boy crying and begging for some money, say grand mother passed away. He was crying so sadly I gave some money to him. About a week later at another stall saw this same boy still at it. This time different story....:mad:
Even for beggars nowadays I rather buy him/her the plate of food then give them money. Saw another beggar, begging during day then at night drinking compounded brandy.....:banghead:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I am with you on this. Last time one night eating dinner at road side "tai chow" got this young boy crying and begging for some money, say grand mother passed away. He was crying so sadly I gave some money to him. About a week later at another stall saw this same boy still at it. This time different story....:mad:
Even for beggars nowadays I rather buy him/her the plate of food then give them money. Saw another beggar, begging during day then at night drinking compounded brandy.....:banghead:
Just enjoying himself after a hard day's work.:biggrin: I got only tap water to drink at the end of the day.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just enjoying himself after a hard day's work.:biggrin: I got only tap water to drink at the end of the day.
If he eats and take care much better, not drink and then sleep on the 5 foot way.....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I remember a Discovery documentary about the window wiper/washer dude. This dude just hangs around traffic stops and does quick washes for people whether they like it or not and they give him a buck or 2 as 'tips' (this is in USA). The bugger stays in a mansion, has 2 really posh cars and lives like a king. He makes more 'begging' like this than working for real.

Beggers are Oscar nominees in disguise. But some are forced into the situation which is kinda sad. I don't hate them, but I don't sympathize with them either.

I never keep money in my wallet, except for a few bucks. I remember in Puduraya one Chinese bloke came to me asking for help to go 'home' and had tears and all. I knew he was a con and the minute I took out my wallet to show him how poor I was, he face changed when scanning my wallet. I said I only have 5 bucks which I need for bus so I can't give him. He kept sobbing I said sorry man and walked off.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This way make fast money. Many Malaysians are very caring and this way they can get lots and lots too....:mad:

Next time tell them there is this place called 1Malaysia Klinik....
Next time? I will just drive to the nearest police station and make a report if I see this indian Lady again. I'm only frustrated as they take advantage of our kindness.

Yup, agree. When I see they have hands and legs, I wouldn't bother giving. Even some without hands and legs is all syndicate where I heard someone drives them there and place them there.

If not how on earth they manage to show up at Pasar Malams? Crawl all the way there?

Anyone want to help jus help la.
Who knows they really need the money plus they got 2 kids.
Sorry bro, this is different case. You will know if you were to bump into them. I spoke to her before and is all lies. The kid that she carried seems sleeping all the time and yet she always have different story it seems. If you are in trouble, you wouldn't switch places to beg right? From Kepong suddenly at Palm Springs? and then in Mont Kiara? Son sick at different locations?

Ya my gf and her friends one day park by the road side and got down suddenly an indian lady came and she was like so pityful asking for some cash. RM50 at least say she don't have money to take bus home and things like that...say she not from KL.

So my gf and friends were to naive and dunno wat to do and gave her some money...after awhile...my gf and friends saw her begging from another people another side after given them about RM20+.

They saw my gf and her friends caught them. The lady and the husband came and tell my gf don't angry as they really not enough money...

:mad::mad::mad: I told my gf, I dunno why you would fall for such a trick after so many cases of these con beggars.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if u watched Scam City -India

then u'll probably knew all of their tricks :p

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i also kena last week while walking to my car this guy & his teenage kid approached me asking me to help him,
i ask wat he wants? he said that he & his step son need to go back to JB & just divorced with his wife, needs about rm60 i told him
that only can spare him rm20, he was happy but i sense that it was a genuine case, or maybe i was wrong, but at least i did my part & help him.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zthian bros,

Just wanna ask any advice for taking care the car body, undercarriage etc at places near the sea.

The place im gonna shift to is at Kuala Selangor.

I won't be driving along beach or on beach sand directly but the place where I will be parking and driving ard is approximately 1-2km away frm the sea separated by mangroove forest as barrier.

I will only drive the car 2 - 3 times a week. Motorcycles around there get rusty quite easily so Im kinda worried....

Another...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience