Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
is sad but true, not only seller can con buyer, but pretend buyer is catching all those genuine seller desire to make sales.....

what to do ? everyone just have to be smarter lo ... :adore:

Feb 24, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi...
I'm the one has been cheated by this conmen...already paid full amount the car but till today didn't see & received anything from them..just 1 month dealing with this guys...
I have make a lot of mistakes not review this forum first & just dealing with unknown person..
So please guys..if you deal with person by e-mail & already upload their ic or so on..please check first the person..
I also already upload my ic & driving license to this guy..if you receive anything about me please contact immediately..
For mudah.com...please monitor this seller because of their trouble maker ..:banghead:

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
walaweih.... so sad bro...btw u dont have any detail about seller ic no ka, acc bank, or address ? :deal::deal:

btw what type of car ur dealing with him ??

Feb 24, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
FYI..I dealed for Estima at the low prize after dealing with him by email...I have his ic copy & driving license & the video call...The person name is CHIN HON WEI from Perak but now I realize this guy not the person I dealed..maybe thru email somebody can use his name..
so friends..beware if u see this name deal with u..:listen:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
walaweih.... so sad bro...btw u dont have any detail about seller ic no ka, acc bank, or address ? :deal::deal:

btw what type of car ur dealing with him ??
There have been cases where people lost/drop their IC, then a year later financial institution call up say he/she default in bank loan repayment, so anything can happen....

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
Just want to share my experience. Buy at mudah with online payment only with big name company but please do ask everything before you make a deal.

For me stay away from a company such as RT performance. Deal with the guy to COD, waited for him for a bout and hour but he only replied me back when iam going to my home. Such was of my time.

Then i made a business deal with him trough on9, and guess what,he only give me 5 pieces of stainless stell cable tie with the price of rm20.

That was the last time i will make business with him.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
egb18c, wow you are such a patient man waiting for the seller for an hour. I would have left if he didn't turned up in 15minutes without good reason.

mr.ashvin

Known Member
Mar 24, 2010
Penang
Hi Guys , this is a email reply I got in response to a Mudah ad 2 days ago that was only up for a few hours... Based on pictures , the 'car' is an Evo 8 2003 GSR with 330whp going for 40K (it should be easily 85-100 odd K) , and the condition was "mint" in every aspect. Truly an enthusiasts dream....Notice the trend of writing below and on previous replies on this very thread ... Clear cut scam to me .. However , to be honest , inside can't help but wonder!! Anyway , Ive sent a firm reply , not going to put any money down (obviously) , Im pretty sure I wont get any follow up :))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Still available, 100% tip top conditions ,no accidents ,engine run smooth ,nothing wrong with it .Fully paid car, no lien/loan or any outstanding debts.
NOTE!!! : I have recently dropped my price from its original price to firm Total/Final OTR-Nett-Amount payable : RM40,800.00 [also INCLUDED in price : JPJ (JPJK3),Puspakom Inspection (K5),road tax renewed ,shipping cost/fee ,to complete the ownership transfer already paid so-called "middle man" (Motor Insurance Agent ) to assist u for such a transfer].Beside the price agreed and insurance you'll NOT have to pay anything else to have it legal OTR.
Reason for selling : I'll have to move abroad for the next 7 years with job relocation.I'm selling almost everything i own as cash is needed. Things should move pretty quickly at such price offer can't be available to much.
Due to my work schedule I can't conclude this transaction personally because my Offshore Drilling Job Type still involves 29 more days on departure , on the sea , currently located at the Oil & Gas industry rig from Langkawi , besides i had taken the CAR with me in Langkawi to be drived after work , NOT REGISTERED IN LANGKAWI and right now is held in Custody within a Transport Company ,probably know as nothing goes for shipping that is not already loaded into a container, sealed along with all documents and cleared from duties.To reach local customers i published it only into the state where you saw it , as was bought and certified there,also passed mudah verification.

Although I am not by land we can still workout this purchase: before going offshore I had arranged the DELIVERY through a neutral/3rd party shipping company for the safety of both, where buyer can VIEW and INSPECT the car at HIS ADDRESS with the option to accept or reject it , before any funds are release to me,so my presence isn’t necessary.
Is priced for urgent sell : so i prefer buyers with funds more then 60% available. Let me know firstly this aspect?
If you are interested to know the easiest purchase method explained in details, reply soonest before will be reserved by someone else ,besides as a genuine seller i'll provide my identity too.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just play along, ask for test drive etc...but remember don't reveal your bank account, email add etc that can be hacked.
wanna c what does the seller will reply.

ive seen that ad before its a red evo8 right, I thought the seller forgot the 1 digit infront = Rm140k.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Got drilling rig in Langkawi??? they found oil in Langkawi??? walao new discoveries kaya laaa Malaysia govt LOL :stupid:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
If the oil rig guy is true he could have dump the car to any used car dealer and get immediate cash. Don't waste time with him. I have similar encounter last time I sold my car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
"to be drived to work" :laugh:

They will always use the excuse and make it sound as convincing as possible. And always say they are not around to deal themselves and getting third party to settle and they are always offshore or not in the country/

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
"to be drived to work" :laugh:

They will always use the excuse and make it sound as convincing as possible. And always say they are not around to deal themselves and getting third party to settle and they are always offshore or not in the country/
<<<before going offshore I had arranged the DELIVERY through a neutral/3rd party shipping company for the safety of both>>>

Yah! "Neutral 3rd party" how to know neutral or not......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience