Beware Of Snatch Thieves

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
Just wanna remind u guyz or gurlz take extra caution on patrol station , roadside , wherever,whenever...

it just happen again and saw wif my own eye at Wangsa Maju PROJET, a motorists snatch a lady handbag once she step out from the main door, some people who saw it throw helmet and ride on their bike to chase ,and the lady owner wif her driver chase on their car as well, unfortunately cant catch it, if not the fella gonna die...:shcokedcamo::emoticon_U: :angry_smile:

my own gf got snatch once as well on road side, lost 2 hp,few hundred buckz, and some precious original certificate of her primary school to uni all GONE>....happen last year..:cry_smile: and alot friend around me got snatch handphone as well..damn those snatch thieves Grrrr :baring_teeth::baring_teeth::baring_teeth:

so just a reminder for u all..cheers

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
CyborgR,
Thanks for the warning. Actually, if you look around when you're anywhere, many ladies still don't bother taking precautions. They will leave their handbags/belongings in a vulnerable position. Sad.

Just so you feel better, someone told me this story. The place was a mamak. Typically, some people put their cell phones on the table. One of the phone was grabbed by a thief. The thief ran to a kap-chai. He got on it and try to crank start the bike but the bike couldn't start. A man was very quick to take action and ran towards the thief and kicked him. The thief fell off the bike and a few mamak fellas came running to the thief. Upon reaching the thief, he got some very SERIOUS whacking by those mamak who is already surrounding him. He could only curl up his legs and use his hands to cover his head as the beating continued non stop. Then, one mamak fella grabbed one of the customer's helmet and slammed it on the thief's back. Unsure how many times the helmet was slammed on the thief but he got it at least once. I was smiling with joy when I heard that.

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
tis those asshole muz taloh kau kau to them if get them...
if im de one sure giv them a kau kau wif my frenz first den only pass him to de cops..
but even how.. nowadays reli dangerous...
evryone muz hav alert when ever n wherever they r...
same as u guys n me...

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
ya we ownself have to take precautions, do not let the thieves have the chance to do so..damn those idiots..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
my girl also kena once...with her firneds...

standing on road side..motorish..try to snatch..failed...
knifes my girl 's friend hand....went into hospital surgery~

F**k them..i would bang one if i saw them...but
will it be okay at the 'law' side?

kookoo

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
Visit site
sad to see alot of girls who are not afraid of these things happening..
as for me,i'm very paranoid bout this,becareful on which side i hold my bag,
i always hold it on the inside if i'm walking by the road..always hold my bag when i go for drinks,never put on the table or behind my chair...it's always on my lap...hahahaha...just paranoid la...
touch wood la...nothing has happen yet!
thank god for that

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Same thing happened to my colleague last week when she was the the KTM station. Guy grabbed her bag, she grabbed the chain around his neck and punched him in the face a few times. The guy finally fell backwards and ran off to a waiting accomplice on a bike.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm.....as for me i'm abit paranoid also...

hold my h/p tigh when sittin gon mamk stall(when my pants has nopocket)..i'll just hole the wallet/hp) tight...go atm, also look right and left(extra coutious one)

f**K those snatch thief that like to use small knifes to treaten people..wanna take..take and go la..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm.....as for me i'm abit paranoid also...

hold my h/p tigh when sittin gon mamk stall(when my pants has nopocket)..i'll just hole the wallet/hp) tight...go atm, also look right and left(extra coutious one)

f**K those snatch thief that like to use small knifes to treaten people..wanna take..take and go la..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I agree man. Thieves now don't just snatch, they also aim to impair their victims to minimise the risk of getting caught. Makes me wish I took up martial arts as a kid man. I was in SS2 once when I saw a group of people chasing a thief. It was a darn funny sight man haha! The guy was fleeing for his life but eventually got caught and beaten up.

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
sigh... alot case happened in wangsa maju and setapak....

just few days ago.. got a case happened at TAR college main door there... 3 indian guy snatch those student bag and pecah a car mirror to rompak the driver... the driver is a girl , she sit in the car and wait for fren if not mistaken..the 3 indian guy pecah her car's mirror and rompak her.... somemore is on morning.. many student at there and nobody dare to help ...sigh....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
fearful of being around town & outside. damn.

we are living under siege. this is not fair.

these days were hear lots of snatch thieves, muggers, extortionist (see star today), rapist & occasional harassment by men-in-uniform (forking out duit kopi).

crap

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
mindysy said:
sigh... alot case happened in wangsa maju and setapak....

just few days ago.. got a case happened at TAR college main door there... 3 indian guy snatch those student bag and pecah a car mirror to rompak the driver... the driver is a girl , she sit in the car and wait for fren if not mistaken..the 3 indian guy pecah her car's mirror and rompak her.... somemore is on morning.. many student at there and nobody dare to help ...sigh....
aparently, my girl case happened in jalan genting klnag,setatapk~

she was looking for at the brochure/room rental paste on teh wall, and suddenly 2 machan came...snatched but failed..grab a knife treaten and injure her friend...into the hospital surgery...wound was deep and nad fracture teh bone~

sighs~...one questoon..can we just knock them down if tehy were caught stealing?as in knock them by car?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
can;t sya i live with fear or whatsoever, hmm..it's still all good juyst gotta have a lil more instinct when movin around....

like driving la....jus gotta reflex to situation when things happen...hehehhe

we're not living in a slums ma

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
can;t sya i live with fear or whatsoever, hmm..it's still all good juyst gotta have a lil more instinct when movin around....

like driving la....jus gotta reflex to situation when things happen...hehehhe

we're not living in a slums ma

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got a kancil 660 with power window in front. the problem is the switch is located at the right of the cd player which are not convenience for me and the passenger to press it...
i tried to add another switch but fail, the fuse will be cut when i press any of the switch that connect together, so any electronic expert can tell me how i can add 1 more switch at the 2 front door ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience