{Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
what do u mean by fake radiator bro?care to explain.
sorry typing error i mean is radiator cap like normally we see 1.3bar how to different between real and fake?

xbalance2002:
got...those refurbish radiator...with a sticker that wrote..."please do not use coolant"...

:biggrin:
Noted, what about those fully aluminum radiator how well is the water flow rate (will it be look good performance is just so so ?) cause now days got so many from china and taiwan make.

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
xbalance2002:
hmmm...im not really sure on PROC and ROC made fully aluminum radiator...but if the built quality are good...then the water flow rate should be no problem...

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
sorry typing error i mean is radiator cap like normally we see 1.3bar how to different between real and fake?

Noted, what about those fully aluminum radiator how well is the water flow rate (will it be look good performance is just so so ?) cause now days got so many from china and taiwan make.
first is price... other ... dunno ...lol~~~~~~~~~

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

damn its getting more & more difficult to buy product online if like this:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

who knows bro hehe like this hv to go KL@Jb myself to buy parts lor :biggrin:
this not only effect buyer..
it also effect seller.............

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
BLANk,
from the built quality of our naked eye it looks great but from the function point of view it could be different story, this is also goes to intercooler & oil cooler.

for what i know is flow rate is determine by the size of the hole travel from point A to point B... some time when we check Japanese performance brand was shock to see the price per product example for JP 1k ++ and CN 1k less big price different...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
xbalance2002:
got...those refurbish radiator...with a sticker that wrote..."please do not use coolant"...

:biggrin:
got pic to share bro?never seen 1 before....

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

lol...that 1 is it???got....A LOT!hehehee......u name it.hks,spoon,mugen......
about the radiator,some feed back ar good.like lower temp after changing it.
the diff around 5-10'c...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
GT_AUTO
Noted, since it able to reduce 5~10c (product China/Taiwan) is it possible this radiator install without radiator fan?

Auto cooling mod is so different the PC cooling mod...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
GT_AUTO
Noted, since it able to reduce 5~10c (product China/Taiwan) is it possible this radiator install without radiator fan?

Auto cooling mod is so different the PC cooling mod...
not recommended lar bro.when on stand still,there's no air passing the radiator.it will heat up
ur engine.like while traffic jam.

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
er... wat's the difference between the 2 MUGEN head cover??

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
lol..this is for looks.wont effect ur engine performance...hehehe
btw jin,what do u mean by it's not even replica?is there any differences
u can point out?can see the diff leh???hahaha...my eyes not sharp enough.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lol..this is for looks.wont effect ur engine performance...hehehe
btw jin,what do u mean by it's not even replica?is there any differences
u can point out?can see the diff leh???hahaha...my eyes not sharp enough.
most of the replica is copy almost the same as ori 1... but this not even come close...

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

er... wat's the difference between the 2 MUGEN head cover??
just see the M & N more clearly with the bolts on them... u'll know then...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
not recommended lar bro.when on stand still,there's no air passing the radiator.it will heat up
ur engine.like while traffic jam.
Noted, very different with PC cooling system, when use overclock pc heat shink with out fan also ok...

kl_akdreams

Jun 28, 2009
Re: {Beware}Fake Skunk2 Intake Manifold

yup,if they're side by side.the only way to be sure is to look at the inside.

btw......for those power timing belt lover.....the fake 1 has arrive too.
be careful.i can't compare this for u guys as i don't want to sell it.
it's dangerous and risky.i really don't know how long can this belt last.
I was so fortunate to exchange the fake Power timing belt to another item from the shop i bought after a day i found out it was a fake product. Unable to upload the picture here but it is obvious just by looking at the packing. You can't really see the 'twin cam pulley' of the background of the packing. Beware.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Noted, very different with PC cooling system, when use overclock pc heat shink with out fan also ok...
r u sure xbalance?u can overclock ur cpu w/out fan?what type of heat sink?sorry.out of topic.
hehehee....

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

I was so fortunate to exchange the fake Power timing belt to another item from the shop i bought after a day i found out it was a fake product. Unable to upload the picture here but it is obvious just by looking at the packing. You can't really see the 'twin cam pulley' of the background of the packing. Beware.
as long u bought it below 200 it's ok.its for the look.the company that produce the belt
is the company that make timing belt too in china.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience