Beware : Dark tinted windscreen / glasses

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
mohalw said:
That 1 no nd remove... just ask the auto shop u buy the car from to register at the Puspakom then ok oredy.... they will give u an approvemnt....a lot of car now is edi.... Like Wish, Harrier, some more Oddisey oso like this oredy....just register ur car at the Puspakom can oredy... :smile:
bro, might get people in trouble with that fact!
recon or imported car that comes with black tinted upon arriving our shore, we should change it back to clear type, it's never legal. don't believe? give naza a call!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
mohalw said:
That 1 no nd remove... just ask the auto shop u buy the car from to register at the Puspakom then ok oredy.... they will give u an approvemnt....a lot of car now is edi.... Like Wish, Harrier, some more Oddisey oso like this oredy....just register ur car at the Puspakom can oredy... :smile:
Are u sure? these are all bullshits..

NO ONE ESCAPES... unless u got Approval Cert from JPJ via YOUR own personal application and not though any auto shop...

Even if those Grey Importers selling these JDM cars to u, they have to remove the dark tinted glasses, go for inspection, then re-install d dark glasses back without u knowing, thus, they save up on costs for reverting back to clear glasses...

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
arghhh damn it !! btw if our car kena sita, wat happen ? They take our car and then ? how do we get our car back ?

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:

NO ONE ESCAPES... unless u got Approval Cert from JPJ via YOUR own personal application and not though any auto shop...

Even if those Grey Importers selling these JDM cars to u, they have to remove the dark tinted glasses, go for inspection, then re-install d dark glasses back without u knowing, thus, they save up on costs for reverting back to clear glasses...
:eek: Wah, means that my police's fren cheating me lo...Fx!!~

Malcolm

Dec 7, 2003
Shah Alam
Yo Black..

Guess wat..as i was happily driving to Sri Petaling with my parents for tim sum this beautiful sunday morning....I was stopped by a patrol car.....For having black TInT!
Hahhaha....Both of them came down...then looked around my whole car...then asked me if the tint was original...so i wind down for them to check.

Without anymore questions...i was allowed to continue to Sri Petaling for tim sum without losing any coffee money. Guess i was lucky...i think.

Anyways...it's true...BEWARE...!...All the patrol cars seem to be on the lookout for dark tints...

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
I always call my lawyer to help me out in case before these fucking cops start to question me. Cops got nothing better to do these days so they want bribe money for such a small matter.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:

thats true but if you buy from places like Naza, they will give you a set of clear glass free and they will ask you whether you want to leave the clear glass on after inspection or change back to dark glass.