better overhaul or change to b16a/b18c???

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
JiFaTT said:
WHOAAA,15k for the half-cut only ka??can all the internals fit in my EG3 ?
jifatt
welcome to the world of honda anyway : ). on this part, i think i feel blessed to live in malaysia, i think in the states the price is way much more expensive

harpoon

Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
hattech-v said:
let me curse ur engine to make it to be mf716....
dun be suprise when u open ur hood...
fuiyo, hattech got voodoo for car engines....don't la like that my friend....ekekekkee

TODA

May 20, 2005
downtheroad
hattech-v said:
become history edi... hehe

exactly, transplanted over 3 yrs ago... so topic oso bcome sejarah of honda edi akkaka

JiFaTT

Sep 7, 2005
ampang
harpoon said:
15k now is the normal price for b16b, b18cr 98 just a lil more. most people opt for b16b half cut coz they can use all the internals, dash board, air cond, console n all. if from dc2 u can't.

better by half cut rather than engine kosong coz u get all the wiring, very important..... from experience, when doing transplant insist on getting half cut wiring into ur car....or else u might get head ache later n numerous trips to your mech...................
thanks bro,
but what if the seller said Engine,Tranny,Cluster,Carpet,Climate Air-cond module,5 Lug nuckle,MOMO air bag Steering,intake manifold....and more.
does that include the complete wiring too?is it complete oredi or is there still something missing?

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
JiFaTT said:
thanks bro,
but what if the seller said Engine,Tranny,Cluster,Carpet,Climate Air-cond module,5 Lug nuckle,MOMO air bag Steering,intake manifold....and more.
does that include the complete wiring too?is it complete oredi or is there still something missing?
normally they will sell it together ( in terms of halfcut ), otherwise, how can u test the engine then? if u buy engine kosong thats another story.

best thing is, ASK as many questions as u can to the seller. better regret now than later

just my 2 cents

harpoon

Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
JiFaTT said:
thanks bro,
this one is half cut or engine kosong??
to say this as engine kosong also very difficult. coz got most part from a half cut. if half cut sure got wiring.
this can be half cut with some goodies attached

JiFaTT

Sep 7, 2005
ampang
hattech-v said:
better get hafkat for less headache..
ya true,but halfcut the price is sky-high.my boss dot wanna sponsor me :frown: so my initial $ oso low la..

like u said b4,we can make the price down by lowerin the demand :biggrin:

so,if i buy engine kosong+wiring+other nessassary stuff can cost much problem oso ka in the future??

JiFaTT

Sep 7, 2005
ampang
harpoon said:
this one is half cut or engine kosong??
to say this as engine kosong also very difficult. coz got most part from a half cut. if half cut sure got wiring.
this can be half cut with some goodies attached
i think its not halfcut la,i got theese 2 pic.2different item

hattech-v

Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
JiFaTT said:
ya true,but halfcut the price is sky-high.my boss dot wanna sponsor me :frown: so my initial $ oso low la..

like u said b4,we can make the price down by lowerin the demand :biggrin:

so,if i buy engine kosong+wiring+other nessassary stuff can cost much problem oso ka in the future??
u'll end up by buying almost the same price with hafkat... :D

JiFaTT

Sep 7, 2005
ampang
aik,why no one wanna talk bout overhaul or change to stock engine(1.6 non vtec single cam)?not worth it ka?

harpoon

Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
not to say not worth it, it's ok but you'll get standard single cam performance....that's all

most guys that reply here have dohc vtec in their ride, of course they will advice you on that

besides that, we've been dragging on about conversion here, so everybody giving input on that alone

Hey guys,
My Bro's car got broken in at ttdi area, around lorong datuk Sulaiman 8 area. Headunit , amp, gps and sunglasses got stolen. Please be on a lookout :) thanks
Headunit is Panasonic cq rd300w and mohawk amp I think. Will upload pics later.