Best tuner

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
mind to share which satria purple u reffering to?

e34whell

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
there one purple satria in Klang which goes to "Local Work Garage" in Sg. Pinang, Klang
The tuner name called Apit. Not sure whether its the same Puprle Car @ not

dino1711

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
2007 2nd before last race they manage to get 9.9 sec. now they change to white colour right?.. because the white colour satria similiar to satria purple bodykit. not sure....
do you know them spykey?

Bump: as i can remember his rim is p1 racing, 4wd, got no. plate also wf something cannot remember. standard stock body even the power window... i believe it not on the road car because exhaust just beside the bumper oni... ya one more that car got launch control...

Bump: as i can remember his rim is p1 racing, 4wd, got no. plate also wf something cannot remember. standard stock body even the power window... i believe it not on the road car because exhaust just beside the bumper oni... ya one more that car got launch control...

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
2007 2nd before last race they manage to get 9.9 sec. now they change to white colour right?.. because the white colour satria similiar to satria purple bodykit. not sure....
do you know them spykey?

emmm,, nasim car,,use motec ems, tune by mail klang or famliar mail selenia if not mistake la,,

dino1711

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
emmm,, nasim car,,use motec ems, tune by mail klang or famliar mail selenia if not mistake la,,
owh... does anybody send for tune motec or any ems to him.... want to know more about him cause no body mention about him... or he also send to another place to fine tune his motec?:hmmmm:

Bump:
owh... does anybody send for tune motec or any ems to him.... want to know more about him cause no body mention about him... or he also send to another place to fine tune his motec?:hmmmm:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
U build the engine and give the spec of engine and how many boost u want,Motec factory give u a mapping and get back to find tune.Easy.Motec Australia can help you what u want.Standby your many.

Bump: U build the engine and give the spec of engine and how many boost u want,Motec factory give u a mapping and get back to find tune.Easy.Motec Australia can help you what u want.Standby your many.

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
what turbo the car using ???
last year spec i see ITS turbo. ( innovative turbo system )

Bump:
there one purple satria in Klang which goes to "Local Work Garage" in Sg. Pinang, Klang
The tuner name called Apit. Not sure whether its the same Puprle Car @ not
no la bro , tuner from klang , mail selenia.

Bump:
do you know them spykey?

yup bro , that is the same car , dulu purple now white colour.
still otr body clock 9 sec at sdb. very rich owner used motec , vp fuels , venom , atl , sard stack ,
tomei engine .:banghead:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
not only did the old timers tuned by analysing the plugs, they tuned with EGT (exhaust gas Temp) , which probably was the most expensive thing back then..

so for the young and budding tuners or wannabe tuners.. listen and learn from seniors, although you guys now have the benefit of cheaper electronic equipments to so called tune a car, it doesn't mean you will be better than some of the senior tuners..

Many old timers would know of name like :
Albert Soong... famous for VR4's
CF Low..
Kee ...now of Links racing
Ah Fook.. now defunct Active Power
Acit.. Sabah Microtech and RX7 king
Ah Loon ..formerly Bengkel Kolopis,
Pak Latib..Lydia racing
Melvin - aka Sabah Kia
MR.HAN.. Miri..self DIY, but well versed and raced
etc etc etc......so many...

they were in this racing (legal and illegal) industry way back when many of you fellas were learning to ride a bicycle.....

so show some respect and it doesn't mean back then or now, they don't have an AFR meter they can't tune....they did...and even if you guys have an AFR now, it doesn't mean you can tune :stupid:
i know some of these guys... but never thought someone actually list them down n manage to be seen here today. and i noticed some are frm east malaysia but went to kl and some are still here. these are the guys that dedicate almost their whole life car modification and maintained their passion untill today. i have full respect on them. couldnt really blame them for not using new age tuning product as some of them might be less educated and couldnt read much.especially english.that is why gadget understanding could be a challenge to them. and this lead them to still use their own way to do things. Young tuner now SHOULD be more handy in work wit all the gadgets around and the flexibility wid the engine management system today. and they SHOULD perform better and shouldnt think the old timers are out of date... out of nothing at once upon of time, they did something and they manage to tune without all sorts of fancy stuffs we had now. and yes im sure they did broke more engine than tuner now but hey isnt this is the way it should be. i mean technology had been more advance so that we dont need to break engine as much as them. Whatever it is i believe we will still learn alot frm them if we got the chance to seat down and TT. hehe...sorry for getting this post too long. but im just abit excited about digging out old stories... :driver:

maximum3118

Known Member
Jun 8, 2008
i Vote William from TRIAL Racing--------- good tuner.

:driver::driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
put lah local tuner in malaysi so we can easily go to their shop instead of internation tuners

Bump: put lah local tuner in malaysi so we can easily go to their shop instead of internation tuners

zurinazwan

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
OK 02100 FAN PLS LIST YOUR BEST CAR TUNE BY BEST TUNER 4 2009.....TOP 10 CHART:driver:

Bump: OK 02100 FAN PLS LIST YOUR BEST CAR TUNE BY BEST TUNER 4 2009.....TOP 10 CHART:driver:IN MALAYSIA ONLY AAAAA NO OVERSEA TQ

4age rojak

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix coming along this weekend and just four rounds of the MotoGP Championship remaining for the year, things are definitely heating up on the grid and championship leader Jorge Lorenzo added to that when the Fiat Yamaha team rider dropped by the Petronas MotoGP Carnival at KLCC for a meet-the-fans session...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience