best shops for ICE..

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Guys .... stop it loh ...
From the whole thread, I would say is him against the whole world.
the thing bout if everything is on one site while he is alone nagging ...
the rest of the forumer will know who is right and who is nagging like an empty tin ..

He get cut once .....and he got phobia ... thats his problem loh ...
Just out of the blue, wondering if he got dump by girl due to some unpleasant reaons.. will he also nagging bout girl and forever kept himself away from getting involve with girl... hmm...

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
devil,
well..who knows..
quoting ur sig
人總習慣用自己的角度去看事情,直到...瞭解了真相...

some ppl like to say spend few grand just for ICE or installation is nuts
but from an enthusiasts point of view
the amount of money spent is not the most important
while the outcome and satisfaction comes in the 1st place

kyheng,
u said u kena con or parang by some ICE shops
if u know wat u wan well , they wont have any chance to con on u
if u know nuts, that's the chance

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
s15 said:
devil,
well..who knows..
quoting ur sig

kyheng,
spot on, bro'...

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
s15 said:
devil,
well..who knows..
quoting ur sig

kyheng,
Like you said, I'm still new at that time, but knows abit on reparing a car and knows about eletric/eletronic. That time I not sure what I want, only need a pair of speakers and with low on budget, but the acc shop really want to con me.

I like your few chinese words at bottom.

Anyway my primary target of 1168 reached already, thank you for the time, especially energie for all you dirty words, whatever you want to say, I don't mind, but 1 thing I only can say whoever says somebody is stupid, idiot or whatever, the caller actually is that type of people, not other people.

For Devil, I not against the world, I'm against to some acc shops only, please make it right in the first place. Don't simply make some assumptions without knowing it by proper way, don't be like energie.
I got dumped 11 times in 3 years. But now I married already, If cannot get along together, still want to continue? Girls is like ICE, just imagine that you don't have much money but want to get marry, you get a model(Alpine) that cannot do housework(less function), but her parents(acc shop) request rm2k? Or you will choose a normal girl(Pioneer) that can do most of the housework(more function) and her parents asked for rm500?
In this society, there are 2 most dirty businessman, acc shops boss and developer.

Last edited:

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
energie said:
Basically, high end shops = cut throat shop, midlle end shop = value for money shop. <--- This is your idea of an explanation? heh .. they don't come any dumber than you man. You asked why I "popped up & shoot you". This kind of remarks pisses me off & the remark you made regarding ppl who owns helix gears whatever kena potong. You are not an audiophile my friend, you will never learn to appreciate high-end gears, your idea of a good head unit is it musn't be too bright or too dull? WTF is that? Are you even thinking? Is there anything technical that you could remotely know? Do you even know why Helix or Alpine gears cost a lot more other than installer "sotong". You tell this people don't let other people influence their decision, but your useless explanation had already sent the wrong message to the newbies. According to you I have to see a what? Mental doctor? It's called a psychiatrist you nincompoop. Well if I do have to see a "mental doctor", then I guess we know that at least I'm the one with a brain.
Kewl it bro... you know as well as others know too of this matter.

A long time have I looked upon this one.

Everyone chill on this fella k, he ain't as screwed up as you think. He's just phobia and talks differently. From the way I see it, everyone has been looking/read his posting and everyone knows how he is. However he hasn't change. Maybe it is time to go in a positive way then firing out.

kyheng, from your posting people (experienced ICErs) really couldn't make out what you are trying to say. From my experience your are trying to explain things in a wrong way coz your mind say something but when you type something else appears (maybe you don't realize this - but the way you place your sentence; anyone agree?). If you could not type proper English then go Bahasa Melayu... no one over here will laugh about it. Don't try to show that just because you can also read the manual that makes you type "im"proper English.
Newbies get lost from your postings. People always try to make/help you to go into the proper path but you still stand in that remote island I call "nowhere".
Frankly, from all your postings you are like the "ajaran sesat" in ICE. You deny the ICE version of E=MC² entirely! You deny a lot of rule of thumb and yet you stand to stay they are right. It is like you are saying the red light means go, green light means stop. If you can't explain things and say you are learning, accept what people are correcting you and say it properly. Think before you write.

Baca betul² dulu lah abang. Nanti salah cakap susah, ini dah berapa kali kena shoot. Orang tidak akan cakap awak bodoh kalau apa yang awak katakan itu masuk akal. Ingat, apa yang awak suka orang lain tidak semestinya suka (one man's meat is another man's poison).

.:Peace Everyone:.

:wink:

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
DJThoRmented said:
Kewl it bro... you know as well as others know too of this matter.

A long time have I looked upon this one.

Everyone chill on this fella k, he ain't as screwed up as you think. He's just phobia and talks differently. From the way I see it, everyone has been looking/read his posting and everyone knows how he is. However he hasn't change. Maybe it is time to go in a positive way then firing out.

kyheng, from your posting people (experienced ICErs) really couldn't make out what you are trying to say. From my experience your are trying to explain things in a wrong way coz your mind say something but when you type something else appears (maybe you don't realize this - but the way you place your sentence; anyone agree?). If you could not type proper English then go Bahasa Melayu... no one over here will laugh about it. Don't try to show that just because you can also read the manual that makes you type "im"proper English.
Newbies get lost from your postings. People always try to make/help you to go into the proper path but you still stand in that remote island I call "nowhere".
Frankly, from all your postings you are like the "ajaran sesat" in ICE. You deny the ICE version of E=MC² entirely! You deny a lot of rule of thumb and yet you stand to stay they are right. It is like you are saying the red light means go, green light means stop. If you can't explain things and say you are learning, accept what people are correcting you and say it properly. Think before you write.

Baca betul² dulu lah abang. Nanti salah cakap susah, ini dah berapa kali kena shoot. Orang tidak akan cakap awak bodoh kalau apa yang awak katakan itu masuk akal. Ingat, apa yang awak suka orang lain tidak semestinya suka (one man's meat is another man's poison).

.:Peace Everyone:.

:wink:
Looks like someone who "Seik Siu Siu Pang Toi Piu" kena tembak again! (Sorry hah, don't know how to write that in Chinese words):shades_smile:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
sorry to dig this old thread....
but can someone provide me the location of either KF Audio or CV Audio(Uptown)

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Gti said:
sorry to dig this old thread....
but can someone provide me the location of either KF Audio or CV Audio(Uptown)
kf audio - one of them is in sri aman, pj. perhaps you can pm a oldtimer call zenn.
if you can't find him here, look him out at gr8tunes. he is a helpful guy that always hang out at kf audio.

cv audio - damansara utama, uptown lor. coming from ldp, turn left. go pass the ship and take 9'o clock at the round about. the row of shops are facing some double storey housed. cv audio is somewhere in the middle.

have fun bargaining!

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
built said:
kf audio - one of them is in sri aman, pj. perhaps you can pm a oldtimer call zenn.
if you can't find him here, look him out at gr8tunes. he is a help guy that always hang out at kf audio.

cv audio - damansara utama, uptown lor. coming from ldp, turn left. go pass the ship and take 9'o clock at the round about. the row of shops are facing some double storey housed. cv audio is somewhere in the middle.

have fun bargaining!
yo thankx bro...i actually pm-ed zenn liao...just hoping for his reply...
bout cv in damansara utama...briefly speaking is DU somewhere around Sri Pentas TV3?
i think i wud haf to give them a call...
Thanx again...

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti said:
bout cv in damansara utama...briefly speaking is DU somewhere around Sri Pentas TV3?
Thanx again...
zenn no: 012-2057397

built

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Gti said:
Thanx again...
not so far lar... that would be almost 1U oledi.

if you take ldp, after ss2 you'll go down under
a tunnel. immediately you come up, take left.
you'll see a petrol station on your right (bp, i
think).... that is already damansara utama. go
straight and take 9'o clock at the round-about.
cv is in the middle.

Feb 20, 2006
soundstream30 said:
bro..
i need ur help..

can u give me adress for kk lau shop

or any recommend for other place in cheras or anyshop near in my place pandan indah??

anyone caan help me..???
:cry_smile:
i have another good shop with reasonable price, go to CN Auto Accessories located at section 9, shah alam, look at this guys (kevin). u can contact him also (012-6644434). i can get rm300 cheaper compare to KK Lau for the same product. cheers bro, happy hunting. :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

acidcoller

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2006
Taman Muda Auto Acc

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience