Best rims for R34 GTR?

udengfahlawi

Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Hello everyone....sorry to dig out this old thread...I am thinking of selling this 19" TE37 SL, to make way (and get me some modal) for 18" wheel + tire....does anyone have any thought how much it worth in the used market now?

It is hard to put a price to the item. Rarity dictates the price, or how the buyer value such item.

Seller would always says the rims are damn rare, etc....while buyers will always want to knock down the price to get the best deal. The seller will be offended if low-ball too much....

End of the day......need to have willing buyer, willing seller........to have the deal to worked out.

Anyway, good luck with the sales..

It is hard to put a price to the item. Rarity dictates the price, or how the buyer value such item.

Seller would always says the rims are damn rare, etc....while buyers will always want to knock down the price to get the best deal. The seller will be offended if low-ball too much....

End of the day......need to have willing buyer, willing seller........to have the deal to worked out.

Anyway, good luck with the sales..
Yup, depends people want or not. Got buyer prices can be high, no buyer then cheap also no one wants. Like the VR, people looking for normal car will pay only market value of the normal galant, but those who knows and wants a VR will pay 3 times more for it.....:driver:

Not many people will get this set of rims, considering the large size. 275/30/19 won't fit in many cars unless modifications is done. Tyre price not going to be cheap either. But still, this is a great rim to me. :adore:

yeah, similarly. Those ppl into playing old skool cars. Car enthusiasts will see these cars with worth many times the ori price due to the attached value... (say, the Toyota AE86) while a typical auntie/unker will easily sell the "junk" for a few hundred buck becoz they see it as "lau yah" car.

Not many people will get this set of rims, considering the large size. 275/30/19 won't fit in many cars unless modifications is done. Tyre price not going to be cheap either. But still, this is a great rim to me. :adore:
Well, he post in skyline thread, so these rims are probably meant to be for the GTR. If others wants it, have to be able to fit their ride.....:driver:

Hello everyone....sorry to dig out this old thread...I am thinking of selling this 19" TE37 SL, to make way (and get me some modal) for 18" wheel + tire....does anyone have any thought how much it worth in the used market now?
If ori Japan, TE37 SL is damn expensive leh, I think even used price can still sell above rm6k. How much did you buy it last time anyway?

nismo LM wheel please

udengfahlawi

Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
If ori Japan, TE37 SL is damn expensive leh, I think even used price can still sell above rm6k. How much did you buy it last time anyway?
i didn't buy it separately....they comes with the car...can already foresee the future that i won't be able to afford the tires once they wear out....haha...so that's the main reason lah to let it go...since most other skylines i saw are on 18"...

Yup, 18' is much more suitable for R34.
What I can suggest to you is you first browse around what 18' rims and tires you're targeting as replacement to get the price of those. Then offer your used 19' with a price higher than that so you would even have spare money to save after replacement. I'm sure your 19' TE37SL can fetch a pretty high price, more expensive than most other JDM rims.

udengfahlawi

Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
What I can suggest to you is you first browse around what 18' rims and tires you're targeting as replacement to get the price of those. Then offer your used 19' with a price higher than that so you would even have spare money to save after replacement. I'm sure your 19' TE37SL can fetch a pretty high price, more expensive than most other JDM rims.
ok...cool...i'll do that...at the moment i hv eyes on LMGT4 or TE37 like many other R34s around...

My relative bought a new CE28 19' several years ago for 20k. Those are wide rims as he is fitting 245/35/19 on front, 275/30/19 on rear of his Z33 Fairlady Z.

I guess this TE37SL can fetch quite a high price.

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...