Best Bang for Buck? Evo 7/8/8mr/9/9mr?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
I never did say Radiator is useless
I just said it is not a power adder mod
Clear???
It help in sustain power,not making power part
As for intercooler,never did i discount it as a power adder mod,no???
And never did i claim 1000whp is possible with stock turbo,that for sure
Seem like i really did stir up this section of forum quite a bit:proud:
yes you are right that you stirred things up... you're the best entertainment after Kendrick... we have a new retard in the house... keep up the good work... it helps to cure us off of boredom...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
I never did say Radiator is useless
I just said it is not a power adder mod
Clear???
It help in sustain power,not making power part
As for intercooler,never did i discount it as a power adder mod,no???
And never did i claim 1000whp is possible with stock turbo,that for sure
Seem like i really did stir up this section of forum quite a bit:proud:
Guess your last paper in SPM should be over!

Mod for short or Modification in car term means anything done on the car either to improve performance or for looks from its original!
CLEAR???!!!

Before u go telling us your version of power & how to bring it up to 1000whps and above, please go read up how a fundamental Automotive engines and how it works, engine efficiency & losses, Thermodynamics and its principal. When you have worked on this World's largest diesel engine makes 109,000 horsepower
then come to teach me about how to increase power exponentially without a single thought about the supporting mods. When u say sustain power, it is a supporting mod.
Then again, I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a spanner and a wrench or when to use a vernier caliper or a micrometer.
CLEAR???!!!

Of course u didn't claim stock turbo can achieve 1000 whp, it's because u copy & paste from automotive blogs/forums from all over maa ...
Finally i have to agree with you last statement that you really did stir up the section quite abit but not with your knowledge but rather your inmaturity and arrogance.
Like what the others have mentioned, I like to see when you have earned your way through working life and buying an Evo or any other car and paying using your hard-earned $$$ to do modification, then I'll be the 1st guy here to clap my hands and congratulate u. Not getting your parents to pay for your car & mods hor!
CLEAR???!!!

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
if he goes to the foreign forums or post in the facebook to his foreign tuners' friends... and they know that he doesnt even own an evo, yet a car or most probably a license yet.. trust me, they will say the same thing..

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Hi all,

I drive an Evo7 with basic mods for handling and engine.

Pros = stupendous grip, sharp steering, durable, cheap maintenance, makes mince meat out of most things on the road.

Cons = "beng" image, questionable looks, lousy interior, lousy turning circle, gives you a sense of overconfidence until you meet with a well driven supercar.

My personal opinion so please allow for subjective-ness.

Thanks

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Guess your last paper in SPM should be over!

Mod for short or Modification in car term means anything done on the car either to improve performance or for looks from its original!
CLEAR???!!!

Before u go telling us your version of power & how to bring it up to 1000whps and above, please go read up how a fundamental Automotive engines and how it works, engine efficiency & losses, Thermodynamics and its principal. When you have worked on this World's largest diesel engine makes 109,000 horsepower
then come to teach me about how to increase power exponentially without a single thought about the supporting mods. When u say sustain power, it is a supporting mod.
Then again, I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a spanner and a wrench or when to use a vernier caliper or a micrometer.
CLEAR???!!!

Of course u didn't claim stock turbo can achieve 1000 whp, it's because u copy & paste from automotive blogs/forums from all over maa ...
Finally i have to agree with you last statement that you really did stir up the section quite abit but not with your knowledge but rather your inmaturity and arrogance.
Like what the others have mentioned, I like to see when you have earned your way through working life and buying an Evo or any other car and paying using your hard-earned $$$ to do modification, then I'll be the 1st guy here to clap my hands and congratulate u. Not getting your parents to pay for your car & mods hor!
CLEAR???!!!
That's a good one Paul...!!! I guess if he have the chance goin' on board & seein' all the piston, con rod, crankshaft & turbine sizes, he'll fainted..!!!:driver::driver:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
MI, i think he will ask the overseas FB friends to act as his sponsors for the car and mod by shipping it here to Malaysia and prove the rest of us wrong ... dun play play!! But then again, it'll be a left-hand drive.

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
MI, i think he will ask the overseas FB friends to act as his sponsors for the car and mod by shipping it here to Malaysia and prove the rest of us wrong ... dun play play!! But then again, it'll be a left-hand drive.
U think they are dumb enough to sponsor him..?? I guess if they know that he don't even owns an Evo but speak like he owns one, they will ignore him.... Refer to fb page that Mizu attached... He wanna kick our ass...!!!:driver::driver:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Bro, can't be bothered to check his FB laa ... he can say what he want to say lor ... social forum and network maa .. he want to say he can make his future car outrun every other car out there let him be lor.
Maybe he's playing too much GranTurismo on PS3 laa... there mod and unlock new parts. Couch driver maa ... langgar other car no problem one ... hehehehe

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Bro, can't be bothered to check his FB laa ... he can say what he want to say lor ... social forum and network maa .. he want to say he can make his future car outrun every other car out there let him be lor.
Maybe he's playing too much GranTurismo on PS3 laa... there mod and unlock new parts. Couch driver maa ... langgar other car no problem one ... hehehehe
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
potato, have you test driven the car yet?

potato

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Not yet it's not like i can just walk in mitsubishi showroom and ask for a test drive. Or any of you bros out there got the balls to let me test drive an evo keke.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In order to give a new dimension to the esteemed brand Caltex and boost the commercial prospects of Chevron- one of its leading products, Caltex has come up with its new line of brand campaign. The brand’s Marketing Support Manager, Faizal Abdul Samad while briefing the media on its new line of strategy reiterated the all round support extended to the development of the leading brand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience