Below Rm500 Kelisa Mod

BakKutT3h

BakKutT3h

Mar 27, 2005
what should i do or what can i do.....to my kelisa while my $$ is just 500 bucks..?

exterior (got bodykit, whatelse ?) or performance...?

Lovemaker

Lovemaker

Apr 7, 2005
i think i can change your seat to Hobby bucket seats... 1 pair, that day the accesory shop ask me to fix.. if not wrong 400 only i pair.. :)

butthead

butthead

Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by BakKutT3h@Apr 18 2005, 02:51
what should i do or what can i do.....to my kelisa while my $$ is just 500 bucks..?

exterior (got bodykit, whatelse ?) or performance...?
[snapback]905982[/snapback]​
change Rims...most worthy investment in our cars with our super duper lembik JRD rims...

szekeiemme

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
drop in filter la.. eheehe.. or get a mira turbo gearbox.. comfirm pickup cuz lots of ppl do n keep quiet.. but must change de final drive.. cuz dat mira GB no top end... wut ppl told me la..eheheh..

option

option

Apr 6, 2005
depend on wat thing do u wish to get 4 ur fish..

4 interior, u can get a normal HU o a bucket seats o better speaker.. :)

4 exterior, u may get d full skirting o rims.. :)

4 performance, drop in filter ll b a gd choice.. :)

tat d thing i can get in mind now, any1 wif other better suggestion?
everybody come n MOD car..hehe.. :D

BakKutT3h

BakKutT3h

Mar 27, 2005
ermm, so many r...haha , ok....

for the hobby seat, i saw it at eneos too :D but nice ka the seat ? i touch it macam soooo hard.....like so little sponge..

the rims , i saw it eneos too :lol: JRD, interest on white rims, so looking for white, and just JRD got it, but the spoke not nice woh, got other brand and nice spoke on it r ? ofcoz nice price and white color....

hu...i dont know HU what means oh, haha, saw everywhere still dunno 'HU' ?? ICE i know la, i just got a cd player oni, all speaker is stock, and i asked a shop tauke at UPToWN pj bout ICE, he said quote me RM700 can give me nice ICE liao, brand - blaukpunk, dunno how to spell, (a amp, a 12"sub, front speaker, pair of tweeter), no rear oh, coz i said rear macam nice sound. so still blur on ICE things, is over budget... :blink:

drop in r, i also got the INTEREST WOH !!!!!!! but i hope exterior first, if exterior really nothing i like can fit to my car, then gotta get filter B)

johnson_goh86

Sep 3, 2004
hahaha.. HU is head unit lo~~ the cd player ler... erm.. 500 ar.. i also same like MJz.. suggest u collect more money 1st.... n keep it stock in the time being..

DJgErM

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
dun get JRD...it sux..it'll bengkok very easily,get enkei , works...etc..btw rm 700 for amp,sub all those...i suggest u not to buy lo..sure not enuf wan la..if u wanna get...get a better wan..

DJgErM

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
cos if u get all those farker cap ayam...next time u need to change again..lagi am tam...go get a good set of component 1st la...feel the diff...u'll be happy.after awhile,when u have the budget ,get an amp...u'll enjoy the process...trust me bro

Tohsan

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
thats the slow and hard wayloh.

Got $$$ u hantam all in one short but before u buy, u go audition all ICE first go round satu dunia firstloh, then only make ur decision which one to buy.
This one will take u at least a few months before u make up ur mind which one is the best that u want in ur car!!! :D