Beaten up by Mat Rempit

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
IPOH: A contract worker had his lucky stars to thank when he was saved by police from being bashed up by a group of Mat Rempits, on Merdeka Day.
In the incident, which occurred at about 5am at Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil here, the victim had grazed one of the Mat Rempit’s motorcycles causing the machine, with its rider and pillion rider, to fall.
Ipoh OCPD Asst Comm Jalaludin Ibrahim said a big group then gathered around the victim, in his 20s, to demand compensation.
“The victim was dragged by the group to a nearby bank’s automated teller machine to withdraw money.
“However, as the ATM machine was closed, the angry assailant hit the victim on his forehead with a helmet, causing him minor injuries,” he told a news conference here on Friday.
ACP Jalaludin added that a team of policemen, who were on their crime prevention rounds, stumbled upon the commotion and managed to prevent the situation from getting worse.
“A total of 15 people, three of them college students, were picked up,” he added, noting that the illegal racers had been remanded for three days until Saturday.
To a question, ACP Jalaludin said the racers tested negative for drugs in their urine.
He also said the racers would be charged with rioting and gang robbery.

Source: The Star http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/9/1/nation/20060901165635&sec=nation

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Kecemerlangan menyerlah.. way to go, Putera UMNO sons of bitches. Now you have legalized farking gangsterism among malay motorcycle youths

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
graze them and they fall, they act like big babi's. they bang the hell out of our cars, causing us hundreds of RM's of damage, and they run away. If they don't run away, they will gangster on us and threaten and beat us up.

Where is the justice which those babi's can't seem to understand? Maybe it's best if we call upon HK and China to send down thousands of gangsters and beat them pigs up. Then rename Malaysia to Chinasia. hahahaha

There was once, a friend of mine was driving on ldp. Then, those racing babi's (yes, much pun intended) were racing on ldp again. One of them crashed and fell into my friend's car windscreen and apparently, shattered it. So my friend parked at the side near the spot of incident. He came out to check that stupid babi. From behind, came one group of babi's and they straight away started pounding my friend. One of them grabbed my friend's hair and smashed his face on the tar road and he broke 4 front teeth. All this happened in the middle of the road. After that, they helped the fallen babi and picked up everything and left the scene.

Racists, they call us? It's outwardly obvious who are the racist in this country, although I still hope that racism and favouritism will stop soonest possible.

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
I know where they gather at Shah Alam area .. any bomb experts in ZTH? .. can do a nice hand bomb? .. just throw at those group and bash away .. they like idiots.

All these are uneducated school leavers and young company workers like JVC National Panasonic and Samsung's .. also Mat-Despatches whom take Rempiting as a hobby at nite time.

Summore these are the people who like to spend their free time and getting attention from public over internet like this:

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5329/melayucs5.jpg

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
all hail the putra umno to legalize matrempit
now he might 1 2 find a hole to stick his head in it

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Someone should write a letter to nst or star editor and comment about what putera umno said. It shows how stupid our future leader is going to be.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
how bout u try every 1 here dont dare cos we need to submit our particular
cos if the gov feel that is threatening they can find u easily

ed_vin

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
thre's so many cases on mat rempits n they stil wanna legalized?
wat r they trying to prove? they can even put up a movie....

all this r 'sampah masyarakat' !
clear them off the roads...coz they r not helping, they r causing accident
building up gangsterism.....bunch of useless !
causing danger to other motorists !

hope goverment wil take a serious act n clear all this rubbish off the road...!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Arrest the chairman of Putera UMNO now! He's the biggest criminal among the rempits!

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
huh! talking about this!

If the gov really wan to have their oeye on this, they sure have effort to do sumting bout it, and for sure will work out...
i can recall at my olden days when i'm young, police at thier casual, spy-tail-gate follow us to our lepak place, gathering place and where we race......
witout any trouble we did / cause to the publics,
they arrest us and "summon this and that, naik court this and that, vehicle tahn, need under table ikat jamin this and that" lotsa crabs....

but why didnt these happen to them? even mat rempits caught, they will release at the same night or next day...
obviously, sumone is behind this...
they r like sweeping some droped off leaves to tayang tayang on papers only....
why not just CUT off the main root while do the leaves and branches cleaning later....?

check this out...
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/8/29/nation/20060829175448&sec=nation

and check what is actually behind the scence...
http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1623162#post1623162

i tink parkson ipoh gave them some sweet bean to cover up each others ass!

it happen that one of my fren who open a tele shop at the same shoping mall...two melayu in their early 20's came in and "take" few handphones away...
walking slow outa shop...like his father owns the shop.....but when his worker trying to chase, they ran to an empty land (DBI - most famous melayu lepak place) opposite the shoping mall with numbers of their gang waiting there backing them up....
my frens worker kena wack like animals!
WTF is this!??

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I'll try and not get involve with these low lifers but in the event that the circumstances are such that it is unavoidable such as hitting them ( voluntary or not is besides the point heheeh) I would continue on driving to the nearest police station, they will surely try to stop you on your path, just drive on and run them over if they obstruct their path side swipe them if it is necessary untill you reacha police station THEN you get out of your vehicle and INVITE these mat rempits to settle the case in the police stations compound.

Aku harap mak bapak mat minah rempits nih semua bangga yang kelakuan tak senonoh anak mereka ini telah mendapat restu latuk abdol ajis(azeez=najis, it rhymes doesnt it?) dari pemuda umno, mana tau lain hari dapat latok mat rempit hahaahahah........long life umno and their cohorts.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
nah...continue this kinda issue will only make them hate us more....
and then another racinst case will happen soon...

the gov can do watever kinda goodies to their sons if they wan...
they can gain our taxes and $ grabing at anytime....
BUT why still treat us like their animals?

we dun ask for more...we didnt ask to close hills road for us to drift....
we still pay them kopi $ and summons whenever they issue any....
we didnt rely on gov or who ever to help us...
we dun demand for any priority like wat how they threat sons....
such as gov loan taken, open burger stall....after a week, sell the stall and go buy bikes...loan no need pay back also never mind...gov(bapak) is loaded by gaining this tax and that taxes....(from us especially)...
NO...we dun need to be pampered like how they did...

but wat we actually need is, ~AT LEAST, DUN TREAT US BAD!
WE R ALSO MALAYSIAN!

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
mysupra said:
Someone should write a letter to nst or star editor and comment about what putera umno said. It shows how stupid our future leader is going to be.
letter to NST/STAR?
might as well bin it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience