Be very carefull - Atempt to steal my car

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hi Bros ,

Last Friday 5am morning, robbers tried to steal my car but failed. :mad:
Luckily those idiots didn’t know how to start my car but seriously guys I suffered a lot of damages.
They actually cracked my side window and cut through it then somehow disabled the alarm.
My alarm however manage to call me when they damage the speed cut connection to the ECU ( I think) and at that moment I realize that something is actually happening to the car.
They manage to get away and my heart just crumbled looking at my car - devastated max man.
I came back late from work and left the car outside ( a mistake I will never ever forget) :confused:.
Below are a few pictures I would like to share with all of you.

So guys, don’t leave your car vulnerable to these &^%$#$%& people and make sure you have an alarm/security that is good enough to fail their attempt.
Timmy bro, if you would have not recommended this alarm I might have lost my car already.
Thanks bro……

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry for your loss bro...really daredevils these thieves...haih...our dream are not very safe after all...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
can police trace the fingerprint???

looks like the spots are everywhere around the emblems... :adore:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
where is this place?if u don't mind sharing...did they steal ur ecu?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
dvino,

so sorry for what have happened to you. both of my previous cars have been broken into but the damage done were not too extensive compared to your car.

trust me those thieves will not last long. either kena cekup polis or shot dead!

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
thanks for the encouraging words guys.....
it was raining so only manage to get 1 finger print..the police haven’t get back to me yet
Steering lock? Oh yes bro…I think that was an easy obstacle for them to hack through
It happened in Kulim, my home and I really hope they caught them….before they do this to another car

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

oh, ECU is okay but i think it has some wire damages...can start but i didnt want to take the risk
i had to tow it to the shop...they are still looking for parts to replace and man i dont know how much will that cost me.

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
The thieves forget the type R gear knob... lucky...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry for yr lost.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Sorry for the lost...
mind sharing what kind of alarm are you using ? if you don't mind...
or PM me the link if you feel vulnerable

Thanks !

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Even the Emblems they scrape it off... Must be desperate after not able to hotwire the car. Next time try to park at a safer / non - obviously - visible to others as least it deters people to approach your car. At your passenger seat, is that a pedal lock? Sorry about the incident.

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
guys,
sorry i totally forget the alarm brand but the alarm calls you when even somebody apply a small amount of shock on your car. you might be thinking right now, why the heck then so many damages with my car as i would have received the call when they first break my side window - answers is i disabled the shock sensor as the deepavali fire crackers were keep triggering the car alarm :( . The car alarm only calls me when the ECU got breached. Even still, i think that saved my car.

Massive Infusion,

yeah i agreee with you, i should have been more carefull. ill never ever park my car outside after this.
yeap that is the steering lock.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Even the Emblems they scrape it off... Must be desperate after not able to hotwire the car.
That emblem was cracked for a reason.. In my opinion, at first they wanted to disable your alarm by disconnecting your battery by trying to gain access thru your front hood.. So maybe in your case these bastards thought they can do it by taking out the emblem.
FYI, most cars (especially EK) fitted with aftermarket front grill are very easy to open by just using a long-nosed pliers.. I wont elaborate how but all I can say with some 'push and pull' steps, it'll take less than 15sec max to open your front hood, then from there the siren will be removed and your central locking will unlock..

Btw, I heard Cobra Connex is really good..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i would like to know what is the best piping diameter for my auto gsr?now still using the standard piping from the engine to the muffler but the muffler change already larr...would it help my auto gsr give some better performance after changing the piping?thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience