Batu Tiga Track Pics

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
I was still in my white bata shoes schooling days playing with erasers and glass bottle caps haha!
These days motorsports so expensive.. rm3xx for couple of rounds only with mostly super cars in it. Sigh....

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
Well, we have to bow to the reality which motorsports is expensive... they must have their own reason for the increase... unless govt willing to give a subsidy to encourage safe motorsports and to curb illegal racing... :driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, we have to bow to the reality which motorsports is expensive... they must have their own reason for the increase... unless govt willing to give a subsidy to encourage safe motorsports and to curb illegal racing... :driver:
Well, this former Batu Tiga Track was used for that until some joker made a fast buck developing it into a housing estate....:mad:

The Saturday night races were packed to the brim, ever the spectators.....:driver:

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
aihh... what to do... if not all of us will have a closer playground for the weekends... far cheaper too... some smart VIP and their projects... so S.I.C it is... :hmpf:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all and calling all turbo sifus alike for their advice,

on my previous car (a proton) i transplanted an evo 3 engine and modded it slightly more than 300hp, it was quite good and i was pleased with the per4mance. now at the moment (on another car, again still a proton) running on a 1.8 GSR turbo but suddenly feel like putting a 2.0 litre 4G63 powerplant back in again. i'm familiar with the evo engines la but i've heard some VERY VERY good reviews on the VR4 RS also. i've tested a few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience